Search results for query: *

1. Campbell Toe

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Gonna give it a shot.
  2. Campbell Toe

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

What a start! Have fun guys, this is going to be an awesome follow!
  3. Campbell Toe

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – 2024 TEEm Tour Edge – Be An Equipment Tester

NCGA : 12.1 Left handed, but play golf right handed I am at the range or on the course typically 4-5 times a week. Will give any equipment a timely and honest review that will be ongoing, updated at least weekly with my experiences.
  4. Campbell Toe

SNL Beavis and Butthead

Gosling can't contain himself anytime he hosts SNL. Miss Kate McKinnon was awesome as always. best show in a while.
  5. Campbell Toe

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

I'm going with Southern Twang. Good luck all!
  6. Campbell Toe

Where is your game?

After a miserable Fall/Winter of 2023/2024, Spring is exactly what I needed. I think I have found my game once again. Feels really good.
  7. Campbell Toe

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open – The 2024 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

Signed up. Just like the Masters, "a tradition like no other".
  8. Campbell Toe

All Rounds Should Be Four Hours or Less

I don’t know if I have ever met a golfer that has admitted to being slow. Everyone tends to think they are on the quick side even though they really aren’t. As long as you are playing ready golf, that’s pretty much all that I can ask.
  9. Campbell Toe

Had to use 1 shaft brand in all clubs...what's your choice?

I was a proud participant in 2016 with the Project X Experience and got to make my own personal driver shaft. So I will always be grateful to @DB TT and the awesome folks at True Temper and Project X.
  10. Campbell Toe

For Sale Cobra DarkSpeed X 9.0 LinQ Blue Stiff 6F4

Only used a few times. Mint head. Shows no wear on the sole and top line/head as I had it protected. No head cover but will come with a stock one to protect it. Asking $395 shipped.
  11. Campbell Toe

Who are your top 5 TV characters of all time?

Al Bundy Fred Sanford Jack Bauer Rick Grimes Michael Scott
  12. Campbell Toe

The HIO You Don’t Want

I would have lost a bet if one was placed. As good as Dan is...I just figured it was a forgone conclusion that he had at least one. I will return to the hole I crawled out of.
  13. Campbell Toe

The HIO You Don’t Want

You've never had a HIO????
  14. Campbell Toe

Your Top 5 Courses Played

Pebble Beach-CA Sand Hollow-Utah Erin Hills-WI Chambers Bay-WA Kiawah Island Ocean Course-SC
  15. Campbell Toe

CONTEST Spring Golf Giveaway - New Driver Head

Please add me to the list and thank you for the opportunity.
  16. Campbell Toe

WTB Garmin S62

time2play18@hotmail.com for PayPal.
  17. Campbell Toe

WTB Garmin S62

I have one. Watch is mint. Has a protective cover over the body and face. Purchased a Velcro Rugged watch band and have the original along with it. Comes with wall charger, usb cable and car charger. Case is from Play Better Sports.
Back