Search results for query: *

1. Campbell Toe

For Sale Cobra DarkSpeed X 9.0 LinQ Blue Stiff 6F4

Only used a few times. Mint head. Shows no wear on the sole and top line/head as I had it protected. No head cover but will come with a stock one to protect it. Asking $395 shipped.
  2. Campbell Toe

Putters...Do you play a putter that best suits your stroke or what looks best to your eye?

I like putters a lot and have gone through quite a few over the years. For me it was always what appealed to me visually. However, after having been fitted and getting a better idea of how my stroke works I find myself looking at putters that I should play rather than putters I really want...
  3. Campbell Toe

You have to play one brand of clubs... who are you going with?

My bag is always mixed of clubs from various brands. I have never had a bag of 14 clubs from one OEM. Right now I have a Ping driver, Srixon irons, Callaway/Cobra hybrids, Callaway wedges, and a TaylorMade putter(mixed in is Titleist balls and a Mizuno bag). I think if push came to shove, at...
  4. Campbell Toe

How to do you golf....Ride or Walk(this includes the use of a cart/trolley) and which is better?

I am in the walk camp. 99% of the time with a push cart. I hate riding. I personally think it's a form of laziness to ride. I don't like zig zagging my way down the fairway between my ball and my cart mates ball. I want to go directly to mine and have some time to think. I am wrong to be this...
  5. Campbell Toe

Kiawah Island Ocean Course Pics

For New Year’s week I was invited to head over to Kiawah Island and play the Ocean course. It was cold but a really great time. Here are some pics of the day.
  6. Campbell Toe

All-Fit Universal Golf Sleeve and Adapters

Curious if anyone has tried them and how was their experience with them?
  7. Campbell Toe

For Sale Like New Mizuno STZ 230 9.5* Driver

Used for one 9 hole round. No dings or uglies. Pristine head condition. Comes with a Blue Kai’li 60S shaft and new head cover. Asking $295 shipped.
  8. Campbell Toe

For Sale Mint Ping G430 LST 9* Drivet

Only used for a few rounds. Super clean head. No dings or uglies. Comes with a White Kai’Li 60S shaft and new head cover. Asking $395 shipped.
  9. Campbell Toe

For Sale Mint Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid 2 Hybrid 16*

SOLD. Mint. Only used a few rounds. No chatter has a generic head cover was used. Has a Recoil Dart F4 75G stiff shaft and new head cover is included.
  10. Campbell Toe

For Sale Mint Cobra AeroJet LS 10.5* Driver

Only used a handful of rounds. No nicks or chatter. No sky marks. Clean head. Comes with a Tensei Blue AV Raw 60S shaft. Brand new head cover included. Asking $275 shipped.
  11. Campbell Toe

For Sale UST LinQ Purple Driver Shaft-Callaway

Standard length. 7F4 stiff. Asking $85 shipped.
  12. Campbell Toe

For Sale New Nike Air Max Shoes

Never worn. Size 11.5. Asking $75 shipped.
  13. Campbell Toe

For Sale Mint Srixon ZX7 MKii 4-PW

4-6 are brand new. 7-PW has minimal wear. No chatter or dings. 1* upright and 1* strong, standard length. Comes with Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align grips. Asking $775 shipped.
  14. Campbell Toe

Photo Heavy Michigan/Indiana Golf Trip Pics

Got back this past Friday from a trip to the upper Mid-West for a golf trip into Michigan and Indiana. We played Harbor Shores, The Wolverine and Bear at Grand Traverse, Arcadia Bluffs and South courses, Tullymore, Pilgrim’s Run and The Warren at South Bend. Thought I would share a few pics...
  15. Campbell Toe

Any good golf in Toledo Ohio?

Majority of time is being spent in west/central Michigan but looking to make the drive towards to Toledo to knock off Ohio from my played states list. Golf in the area looks a little sparse, wondering if anyone had any suggestions? Thanks.
  16. Campbell Toe

Course Recommendations: Michigan/Indiana/Ohio area

Looking to make a golf trip up into the Michigan/Northern Indian/Northern Ohio area(possibly also the Cincinnati area as I am a huge Reds fan and have always wanted to catch a home game) in late May/ early June. Been looking at the usual suspects in northern Michigan: Arcadia Bluffs, Forest...
  17. Campbell Toe

How many different courses have you played?

I ask this question as I begin planning for another Summer golf trip in the never ending quest to try and play in all 50 states before I am unable to play any longer. My travel buddie, @livegolf(Brian) has golfed in 48 of the 50 and this last Summer, played his 1,000th different course. I had...
  18. Campbell Toe

For Sale New Mitsubishi Chemical Kai’Li White 60S

New shaft. Came off a Callaway Paradym. Stock length. GolfPride Tour Velvet 360 grip. Asking $120 shipped.
  19. Campbell Toe

For Sale New Srixon ZX Driving Iron-Aerotech SteelFiber

2 iron, 18* with SteelFiber i95 stiff. Has a GolfPride MCC Plus 4 Align grip. Asking $220 shipped.
  20. Campbell Toe

For Sale Mint Odyssey Tri Hot Triple Wide 5K 34 “

Only used on the carpet. Basically new.
Back