Search results for query: *

1. edmart82

FS: Never Compromise, Cleveland, Miyazaki, Nike

ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD. 1)NC Robusto. (SOLD) 2)NC Dinero (SOLD) 3)Cleveland Classic #3 (SOLD) 4)Cleveland Classic Almost Belly 17-4 (SOLD 5)Cleveland 588 Forged Wedge (SOLD) 6)Cleveland Launcher DST Tour Issue (SOLD) 7)Cleveland FL Fairway (SOLD) 8)Cleveland SL 290 (SOLD) 9)Nike VR Pro...
  2. edmart82

Golf clothes with no logos.

Does anyone know where or who might make nice quality golf shirts with no brand names or logos on them? Even something with very subtle branding... Anyone ever had shirts tailored from just material? I like a lot of the materials that the popular companies are using but sometimes I don't feel...
  3. edmart82

My student needs help...

A friend of mine recently asked if I would help her sister learn golf. So I obliged. She has done pretty well and she enjoys the lessons. Now for the problem. She is a senior in high school. She has been begging her friends and myself included to help her win some facebook contest to get...
  4. edmart82

Murdered out 2.0 fairway wood

Ever since TaylorMade decided to start making white club heads I have been talking with the area club building guru about painting the head differently. Recently he took on the challenge and here is what he came up with: TaylorMade Superfast 2.0 TP 13.5 FW BB Edition
  5. edmart82

Edmart82

What's up people. I'm a golf junkie from Ohio. I cruise a few forums but Danny.P turned me on to this one and I'm gonna post here cause I like the environment more and hopefully I can give valuable insight and make jokes. I work in a golf shop, and I play all summer, not sure exactly what my...
Back