Search results for query: *

1. strawboater

Tee peg flight

One question which often crosses my mind as I go to pick up my tee peg (after striping one down the middle, obviously!)... Is the direction that the tee peg flies related to the quality of the shot? For example, should the tee always spin and fly straight forwards on a good shot? Do yours...
  2. strawboater

Hole19 Live Scoring

I'm not a user of this app or website, but I've just seen an email that says they are now offering Live Scoring. This would enable golfers to compete with each other in real time via live leaderboards when they're out on the course with a larger group of friends. I run a few different golf...
  3. strawboater

Level Tee Boxes

This has to be one of my pet hates - finding a level area on a tee box. Does anyone else get annoyed by this? I appreciate that tee boxes have to be reseeded regularly and this can lead to them being a bit lumpy and uneven, but I have played some top courses where the whole teeing area slopes...
  4. strawboater

WTB: Swingbyte 2 (UK Shipped)

Hi guys, I'm on the lookout for a Swingbyte 2, if someone has one in need of a new home and they'd be willing to send it to the UK. These things are impossible to source here so if anyone can help across the pond I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
  5. strawboater

Scoring game for six players?

I'm going to be involved in a weekend away golfing with five friends. However, two of them don't play regularly and their handicaps won't be very accurate. Once we're out on the course we'll be split up (four-ball/two-ball or two three-balls) and I'm trying to find a way that we can compare our...
  6. strawboater

Hello from England

Hiya folks - I have been a member for a little bit now and lurked as a guest before that too, so it was about time I introduced myself. I live in the midlands of England, about 15 minutes drive from the Belfry on the outskirts of the city of Birmingham. I've been playing golf since the age of...
Back