Search results for query: *

1. AKFLY

FS Great Big Bertha 10.5

Callaway Great Big Bertha 10.5 degree Fujikura 665 Tour Spec Stiff 45” SW - D2 I have a 9 gram head weight that will get this to a SW of D4.5 Bought new in the beginning of last season. Very small mark at the edge of the crown/ face. Barely noticeable and doesn’t affect play. Price includes...
  2. AKFLY

FS Titleist 915D2 9.5

Titleist 915D2 9.5 degree. 45” D2 Head has been hot melted to mute the sound. Bought new late last season. Your choice of Aldila Rogue Black 70 Stiff or Diamana White “Dialed” 70 Stiff Head cover included. Includes shipping to the the 48. $175 obo
  3. AKFLY

Fs mizuno irons

Mizuno JPX 800 Pro 4-GW Dynamic Gold S300 Larkin UTX grips except for GW. Very mint as these were my backup set. Standard L/L/L except for gap that is plus 1/2”. Swing weight is D2 Includes shipping to the 48. $175 obo SOLD
  4. AKFLY

GBB 2015 Sole Weight

I am looking to shorten the shaft on my GBB from 45.5" to at least 45". Has anyone put a heavier sole weight in their club ? Are these the same weights that fit the Alpha? Thanks!
  5. AKFLY

Alternatives to Ecco Biom

I love the fit of my Ecco Biom's- any other shoes that fit similar with a wider toe box and narrow heel?
  6. AKFLY

Gravity Core Sound Effects

I recently purchased a BB Alpha 2014. With the gravity core down the club sounds louder and tingy. Gravity core up more of a solid sound. My results are better in the up position. Anyone else experienced similar results?
  7. AKFLY

Miyazaki Kusala Blue 72

Since I was fitted for this shaft three years ago it has been my go to. Any other shafts similar in feel?
  8. AKFLY

FS: Matrix 7M3 Stiff- RFE Adapter

Brand new only hit once Matrix Black Tie 7M3 - Stiff Measures 45.5"with stock Callaway Grip $125.00 o.b.o Priority shipped and paypal
  9. AKFLY

FS: Matrix 6M3 Stiff

Matrix 6M3 Black Tie Stiff with Razr FIT Tip and VDR Grip Played 45" in Razr FIT $180.00 shipped and paypal If you need more pics please shoot me your email.
  10. AKFLY

FS - RBZ TOUR 9*,2- HD-6 Shafts, XCON 5 Shaft

1) Taylor Made RBZ Tour 9* -excellent condition. The head was sent to will Peoples for a hotmelt treatment. With the 5 gram weightthe head weighs in around 200 grams. Iwill also add a blank weight that weighs 1 gram. Assembled with the 5 gram weight the clubplays D4 at 45”. No sky marks not...
  11. AKFLY

Practice - Using a Tee?

Yesterday I was watching The Fix on the golf channel and he recommended practicing hitting the ball off a tee with your irons at the range. Stating it helps build confidence and aslo stated that Nick Faldo in his prime always preacticed using a tee. I noticed Haney most always has his students...
  12. AKFLY

Sons First Iron Set - Need Suggestions

My 13 yr. old son is getting the golf bug this season. Need help choosing a set of irons. Obviously looking for a good deal I was thinking of going with a set of burner irons 5-GW. Static fit puts him in a standard length iron.
  13. AKFLY

Distance From The Ball

Having golf on the brain lately I have been watching golf on TV as much as possible. Is it me or does it appear that pros are definetly closer to the ball with their irons? Watching Anika on the golf channel right now and she says to pull back a little further from the ball with the driver...
  14. AKFLY

State of the Game

Nice to hear a fresh of breath air. Just my opinion. Thoughts on equipment .... Phil's legacy.....discounted by Tiger? Good Stuff!
  15. AKFLY

Trackman?

Anyone just go in to see what their club perfomance is? Meaning not a full fitting. Curious as to what the average cost of a session is.
  16. AKFLY

TM Adapters - First time

Alright I bit the bullet and bought a TM RBZ tour head. I have a couple of shafts I want to mess with in this head - HD6 and Diamana White 73. Where do you buy shaft adapters? - ebay and golfsmith have cheap alternatives. What are the differences in the RBZ adapters versusu R11, R9 ? Is the...
  17. AKFLY

Superfast 2.0 TP vs. RBZ tour

Has anyone compared the two ? Would love to hear the feedback.
  18. AKFLY

Hot Melt

What are using for hot melt? Rattle stop is known for traveling so I am looking for an affortable alternative. Someone just quoted me $30 to hot melt my TM TP 2.0 head with the shaft removed. And the mitchell system is pretty expensive so that is not an option.
  19. AKFLY

OK I need some input on C Taper

Another range session with my Mizuno Pro's with DGs300. I am hitting these high - way higher than my lasy set of Mizuno 53/67 combo with PX 5.5. DG's feel way better than the PX. Actually hate the PX 5.5's feel but like the flight. So I am thinking of reshafting my seven iron as a test with...
  20. AKFLY

Addidas Clutch Stand bag

Pics look great - no store carrys one. Are they made by the same Company that makes bags for Taylor Made? Any input would be appreciated.
Back