Search results for query: *

1. DZ10

Happy Birthday Lambro2

Big shout out to my boy Lambro2!! Your a great golf partner and friend and I hope you have a good birthday dude!!!
  2. DZ10

A Football Life (Spoilers)

This is an hour long show on Barry Sanders thats been airing on NFL Network lately. If anyone has the NFL Network and has a love for the running back position this is a must see!!! I grew up watching Barry and I feel like it was such a Privilege. I'll never forget reading the local newspaper...
  3. DZ10

Snedeker's "Pop" stroke

Just wondering what everyone thinks of Brandt Snedeker's "Pop" putting stroke (as described by Gary Koch from the Golf Channel)? It is very short, quick and involves a lot of hand and wrist action. Obviously it is effective due to his 2012 ranking of number two on the PGA Tour 1.725 putts per...
  4. DZ10

New from Bama

Hey everyone. I joined THP earlier this year but this is my first post. I'm a sports nut but by far my love of golf trumps all other sports. My handicap is a 12 at the moment but i'm hoping to lower it over the next couple months of some consistent play time. One great thing about living in...
Back