Search results for query: *

1. Nasdamus

Project X Denali Shafts

Did you try the Denali black? I'm curious as you mentioned the slice and someone recently was talking about the black being a bit harder to get the face closed with.
  2. Nasdamus

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

Had a great experience with a Callaway fitter today with these. He was really good and we tried about 10 shafts varying from 105-120’s and in Stiff and Extra Stiff. I currently game p790s with Modus 105 stiff and a 7i swing speed around 90, so on the border. After all was said and done, the...
  3. Nasdamus

Have an appointment tomorrow for a "Callaway Performance Fitter". Holding out hope to try these with the Modus 105x or the Dart 105 F4, so far no go at Golf Galaxy, PGASS or even the local fitters. to be honest though, the modus 105s i have now are smooth so may just stay. Liked the idea of...
  4. Nasdamus

Great feedback! What do you think of the Dart 105 F4 ? Is that what you had in your Mizuno's? I am down to final shaft decision. I currently have Modus 105s with a 7i swing speed of 91-92mph. I can't find a 105x anywhere to test with the Callaway's, nor can i find a Dart 105 which have been...
  5. Nasdamus

I think so. Right now at the top i have 40, 45, 50 then 54/58. These would be 37, 42, 46, 50 then 54/58. My bottom of bag is D then 3w which is 230-235. I have a 5w then 4h now, so one of them have to go (or swap both to a 3h).
  6. Nasdamus

I've been trying to figure this out too but like better options at the top of the bag, So you'll go AW (46*) then to your 54*?
  7. Nasdamus

Cool. What do you prefer about the set GW vs a 50* wedge? I have a 50* t24 i like and do tend to use it as a full swing 100-105 club. I do have a 3h that i'll probably fit in. The 5i in this set is 22*, which is the same as the 4h (though i hit hybrids better). Judging by the testing numbers...
  8. Nasdamus

I know it was talked about a little while ago, but what are people’s bag makeups looking like? I’m thinking D, 3w, 5-PW, AW, 50, 54 and 58. With putter that leaves me one slot where right now I carry a 5w and a 4h. My 5w is like 215-220 and 4h is 200-205. 4h is probably better out of rough...
  9. Nasdamus

PING PLD Milled Putters

I like this idea. How were you able to do it? Isn't the Ping tip .345 vs the MMT sizes of .355 or .370?
  10. Nasdamus

Titleist TSR Fairway Woods

I'm so bitter because i can't find a lefty TSR2+ ANYWHERE to hit. I've been to golf galaxy, 2 dicks, 3 driving ranges and 1 pro shop that all have the new TSR lines but ZERO TSR2+ 3w's in left handed! Even to buy it is super limited. I take 3w off the tee often and would love to see some extra...
  11. Nasdamus

Titleist TSR Drivers

can you share who is doing the +50%? Got some clubs I’ve been waiting for extra credit on but nothings popped up around here.
  12. Nasdamus

For Sale Mizuno BR-D4 Stand Bag

Brand new with tags, Black Mizuno BR-D4 Stand Bag. $200 $185 shipped CONUS. • 6-Way Top Cuff • 3 Full Length Dividers • Grab Handle Integrated into Top Cuff • Dual Shoulder Straps with Quick Release Clips: Can be easily removed and stored in the full length apparel pocket so straps don't get in...
  13. Nasdamus

Voice Caddie T9 Golf GPS Watch Review

Anyone coming from a t8 that can talk about their experience? I’m a lefty and my t8 doesn’t do a great job with tempo and I’m also having an issue where it doesn’t track last shot distance like it’s supposed to. Thinking of jumping to a t9 or suck it up and go Garmin s62
  14. Nasdamus

Srixon Z-STAR DIAMOND Golf Balls

Brooks going back to the 2017 Pro V1x and the M5 driver this weekend. Cleveland/Srixon can't be happy about that, this was supposed to be his ball!
  15. Nasdamus

100 Dozen THP Logo'd Golf Balls

Just received my dozen Chrome Soft's as well, thank you very much again. Too cool!
  16. Nasdamus

The NEW Budget Golf Website

Pretty snappy and fonts seem consistent. 2 quick things I found were under "About Us": 1) Customer Service - says closed 1/15 2) When you click either FAQ link (Shipping or Returns/Exchanges) it takes you to login screen
  17. Nasdamus

TaylorMade STEALTH Fairways, Hybrids and Irons

did you hit it compared to the stealth plus model?
  18. Nasdamus

2022 TaylorMade STEALTH Drivers

I tested the HD last week against the Stealth and Stealth Plus. From a numbers perspective, it was the best fit for me. The Plus tends to produce some low knuckleballs, namely because of my swing. Stealth was very similar in numbers to my current gamer. i was fit into a 9.5* M4 D-type and have...
  19. Nasdamus

TaylorMade STEALTH Fairways, Hybrids and Irons

these look so clean, I’m really liking them. Love seeing more lefty’s too, ha.
  20. Nasdamus

The Great Super SGI Shootout! XL Halo vs PXG 0211Z vs PXG 0311XP

I am intrigued by / pondering the PXG 0311XP Gen 3’s. They’re down to $129 a club. I’ve been set on the Stealth’s but now they’re about the same price.
Back