Search results for query: *

1. Nasdamus

For Sale Mizuno BR-D4 Stand Bag

Brand new with tags, Black Mizuno BR-D4 Stand Bag. $200 $185 shipped CONUS. • 6-Way Top Cuff • 3 Full Length Dividers • Grab Handle Integrated into Top Cuff • Dual Shoulder Straps with Quick Release Clips: Can be easily removed and stored in the full length apparel pocket so straps don't get in...
  2. Nasdamus

New Kirkland Signature 4-piece Urethane Ball, Performance One

Was on Costco's site and saw new 4 piece balls in stock, called the "Performance One": https://www.costco.com/.product.100508739.html $29.99 for 2 dozen, $4.99 shipping. "Limit 2 per membership. Must be ordered together. Any additional orders will be cancelled. Your order is not complete until...
  3. Nasdamus

FS: LH Taylormade M4 Irons (6-PW, KBS Max 85 Reg)

For Sale (no trades): Left Handed TaylorMade M4 6-AW irons, KBS Max 85 Regular shafts. They are 2* upright. The 9 iron hosel does have a little indentation from the bender (see picture). Irons are in great shape. $̶3̶8̶5̶ $360 Shipped CONUS.
  4. Nasdamus

WTB: M1/M2 Stock Fujikura PRO 60 Stiff Flex Driver Shaft

Looking to try a different shaft in my M2. Looking to see if anyone has a stock Fujikura PRO 60 Stiff Flex Driver Shaft. Thanks!
  5. Nasdamus

FS: LH SLDRs Driver - Regular Flex

Lefty SLDR-s driver with stock Regular shaft. Comes with Headcover and Tool. In good condition, light scratches on face. Only used at range and 2 18's. Looks worse in picture. MCC Plus4 grip . $65 shipped CONUS, $55 without headcover.
  6. Nasdamus

FS: LH Ping G25 Driver - Reg or Stiff

I have a Ping G25 driver for sale, in great condition. Comes with headcover and Tool. I have both the regular and Stiff shafts for it, just let me know which you'd want. I will be selling the other. The stiff shaft is in it now, TFC-189. It has a GP NDMC grip on it. Asking $150 shift CONUS.
  7. Nasdamus

WTB: Reg Flex Shaft for R11

I'm looking to try out a Reg Flex shaft for my R11. I'm LH but assume any TM shaft would work, the loft etc. would just be opposite (+1* would be -1* etc). When i originally bought the club i would wail on it with a good baseball lick, my SS was much faster than how i swing now. The driver is...
  8. Nasdamus

Facebook showing private messages?

Is anyone else seeing this? http://thenextweb.com/facebook/2012/09/24/facebook-users-seeing-private-messages-showing-timelines/ I was able to look on my timeline for 2009 and saw some messages that were definitely private messages mixed in with regular posts. Click on a year on the left side...
  9. Nasdamus

WTB: Left Handed Putter

My putter has been frustrating me a ton as of lately and i think i'm done with the mallet style. I'm looking for a left handed blade putter and can't really find any locally to roll. I really like the look and thought of SeeMore's, possibly the FGP or Si series. Please let me know what you might...
  10. Nasdamus

Courses near Hatteras, NC or OBX driveable

Heading down next week for vacation in Hatteras, NC (southern OBX) and looking for a course to play. Doesn't look like there's anything in Hatteras but what would be some good recommendations for places i could drive up to play? I searched THP and the only thing i found was "The pointe golf...
  11. Nasdamus

TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 3.0

I saw in this weeks sale circulars that Dick's is offering a new TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 3.0 line (driver, fw and rescue). they actually have it this week where if you buy a driver you can get the fw or rescue for free. A quick google search shows me that this is basically the Japanese...
  12. Nasdamus

WTB: Golf Bag Tubes

Looking to try and get some golf bag tubes. I'm thinking some people may have some laying around, they're kinda old school now. Dick's want's way too much, thought i might try my luck here. Thanks!
  13. Nasdamus

iPhone app to track club avg, not on a course

Hello! I have GolfShot and love it. It has a golf club tracking feature that does work great. What i'm looking for though is an app that will allow me to track the distances of my clubs when i'm practicing away from a course. For example, i go to a field and knock some shots. I want to be able...
  14. Nasdamus

Golf Tubes in bag

I recently got the Catalina 2.0 golf bag as a birthday present. I like the bag but there is a few things that bother me. 1 is that there is no handle on the front of the bag, only in the back. Didn't really think of it's use until i loaded the bag in and out of the car a few times and missed...
  15. Nasdamus

FS: LH TM Burner HT 3W and 4H

After Christmas i picked up a TaylorMade Burner HT 3W and Rescue (2007 hybrid) on clearance. I've used both in 2 rounds (maybe 6 or 7 total shots) and during a bucket of balls at the driving range. The 3W has a small sky mark on it from a dummy shot and there's some scratches on the bottom of...
  16. Nasdamus

WTB: Polara Golf Balls

I'm just looking to get my hands on some Polara golf balls to try and test out. Thanks!
  17. Nasdamus

WTB: TM Wrench

Hello! Looking to find a TM wrench and/or weights possible. I have the r7 but am not worried about whether its the 30 or 40lb wrench (still better than just the T25 i use). Thanks!!
  18. Nasdamus

TaylorMade R11s during Northern Trust Open

Thu/Fri - Watch tournament coverage on the Golf Channel and look for the heart graphic to appear on screen. When you see it, tweet to @taylormadegolf with #R11sLove. The first 11 to tweet will win one of the new R11S drivers that will be given away each day. Sat/Sun - During the weekend...
  19. Nasdamus

Driver Fitting Experience RBZ, R11S

Started getting serious last season, got new irons for Christmas. Turning 30 in a month and am going to treat myself to a new driver (currently using a r7 quad). I have a NASTY slice issue most days and tend to swing the sticks as if they are baseball bats (plus i'm left handed). I did get some...
  20. Nasdamus

Hello From MD and DC

Hello! Live near Baltimore, MD and work in Washington, DC. turning 30 this year and recently discovered i actually do enjoy playing golf. Before it was always drinking beer, driving the car and driving the ball. I guess now that i'm getting "old" i have found patience. ended last season (and...
Back