Search results for query: *

1. Vegan702

Biofusion vs Amp Cell Fusion SL

Which are more comfortable? Is one lighter then the other? Since these have been out for awhile, any wear issues?
  2. Vegan702

Contest - Win Odyssey Buckets Mallet Putter Cover

My mistake when signing up for Team Callaway Collection and selecting the wrong putter cover will make for someone's lucky day. Entry is simple, post the total number of putts that Phil Mickelson, Jim Furyk, Henrik Stenson, Patrick Reed, Chris Kirk and Gary Woodland will take during Sundays...
  3. Vegan702

Aim Point Express

Anybody else interested in this new quicker version of Aim Point? I looked around and they have some classes down in Phx area. I might take a trip and see what it's about.
  4. Vegan702

Contest - Win a Big Bertha Iphone Case

As much as I would like to use the cover they sent from Team Callaway, there is no way as I am too clumsy with my iphone and need all the protection I can get. So I will do a little contest. The cover looks like it fits the Iphone 5 and 5s only. Reply to this thread with a number between 1 and...
  5. Vegan702

5/3/14 San Diego Golf Suggestion

I will be in La Jolla on 5/3 and 5/4 and need a suggestion for a course close to UCSD. I called up Torrey but can't book anything this late and they suggested to sign up in the morning, but I won't be in town until the afternoon, so can't do that. Looking to tee off Saturday 5/3 around 1-2pm...
  6. Vegan702

10 Day Myrtle Beach Trip

I just got back from 10 days in the Myrtle Beach area golfing. We played 13 rounds over 8 days throughout Myrtle and across the stateline in NC. We stayed the first 2 days in N Myrtle until the rest of the group joined us for the last 8 days at Brunswick Plantation in Calabash, NC...
  7. Vegan702

FS- Callaway X Hot 9.5* Driver, Adams CB3 5-GW Irons

Callaway X Hot 9.5* Driver with Aldila RIP Phenom Stiff Shaft with midsize tour wrap grip. Comes with head cover and tool. The ferrule that goes on top of the adapter is cracked, doesn't affect anything, but to fix you would have to take the adapter off and reinstall, not worth it since it...
  8. Vegan702

Hopkins Happy Dollars?

Is there link that you get that gives you and anyone who purchases via that link $20 off each wedge they order? Was a little confused.
  9. Vegan702

Set GW or traditional Gap Wedge?

I have been pondering this for some time and haven't really come to a conclusion on why one plays better. I have typically played a traditional wedge that matches up with my sand and lob wedge and experimented with a set gap wedge off an on. It seems I only use my gap wedge for full distances...
  10. Vegan702

WTB--- 5 Hybrid

Looking to purchase a 5 hybrid, not really sure of brand, etc. I currently game a 910h 19* and a Taylormade 23*. Need a stuff shaft, I would assume around 25*.
  11. Vegan702

Reading a yardage book

Attached is a picture of hole from a yardage book. It notes in the box middle right, distances to A, B, C from sprinkler. How do you know which sprinkler?
  12. Vegan702

Every Shot Counts -Golf Mag Article/Book

Reading this issue of Golf Magazine they have a multi page article on a new book coming out March 6 "Every Shot Counts", by Mark Broadie. He is the guy who invented the new stat the tour uses, Strokes Gained. He breaks down the shots from 100 shooters to tour pros and its pretty insightful. An...
  13. Vegan702

Every Shot Counts - Mark Broadie

Reading this issue of Golf Magazine they have a multi page article on a new book coming out March 6 "Every Shot Counts", by Mark Broadie. He is the guy who invented the new stat the tour uses, Strokes Gained. He breaks down the shots from 100 shooters to tour pros and its pretty insightful. An...
  14. Vegan702

Do you know your swing weight?

In my last few iron purchases the swing weight has been around D7-D9. When I had my R9 irons the swing weight was D0. After I switched out the steel shafts for the graphite shafts in my XHP they now measure E0, up from D6. From reading around the net they say most golfers can't tell the...
  15. Vegan702

FS- Matrix Black Tie 7m3 Stiff

Has a Callaway X Hot style tip on it, white GP tour wrap grip. The plastic part of the tip was broken so it will need that to use on a Callaway head, either use your own or they can be purchased on ebay for a couple bucks. $85 shipped.
  16. Vegan702

WTB/WTT: Looking for Iron Heads

Looking to trade or purchase iron heads 3-PW, 4-PW or 5-PW with a hosel diameter of .355. Something from the last year or two preferrably in good shape. Have plenty of stuff to trade such as a R1 driver in stiff, X20 tour irons with Project X Flighted 6.5, Adams CB3 irons KBS 90 stiff, putters...
  17. Vegan702

Callaway Thermal Mittens

I played yesterday in the cold and wind and when paying for green fees I came across these gloves. They are thick like previous versions, however they come with 2 reusable gel warmers that slip into a zippered pocket on the back of the glove. They were $40 at the pro shop, so might be able to...
  18. Vegan702

Clippers/Bulls 11/24 tomorrow afternoon

This is short notice, but I available extra tickets to the Clippers/Bulls game tomorrow at the Staples Center. Game is at 12:30, tickets are free and we will be in a corporate box suite. Send me a PM if you are interested. Not the same without D Rose playing, unless you are a Clippers fan lol...
  19. Vegan702

FS-TaylorMade SLDR 9.5 Stiff/SwingByte 2

TaylorMade SLDR 9.5* stiff shaft, Speeder 57. Comes with headcover(slight tear at the seam, easily repaired by someone who knows how to sew), tool. Has a white golf pride tour wrap grip installed. $200 shipped. Swingbyte 2, purchased and used once. Comes with Swingbyte and cord. $SOLD.
  20. Vegan702

WTB- 4-PW Iron Set

Looking to buy a 4-PW iron set, standard loft/lie/length stiff shafts. Prefer something released in the last year or two, and along the lines of a players club/game improvement similar to R11, X Hot Pros style. Don't have to be in perfect shape but not abused. Looking for a friend who has just...
Back