Search results for query: *

1. Chisag

FS: 2 Foot Joy Athletic Shoes NEW! size 11.5

... I have played in these Foot Joy Athletic shoes for many, many years and always stocked up just in case they discontinued them. They were the most comfortable walkking shoes I found... until the new Ecco Biom's. So my Foot Joy spares are for sale. 2 Year Waterproof. Spikeless. Both are Brand...
  2. Chisag

FS: Cobra F9, Exotics XCG6 & CB4 Tour MINT!!!

... First up is my Cobra F9 driver as I have decided to play the 9* and I think the F9 is the best driver available today. 10.5* with a new, never used Smoke stiff shaft and a Lamkin Z5 grip. I will include the original Arccos grip I removed. Comes with both head cover and wrench. Very good...
  3. Chisag

FS: Wedge and Iron Heads CHEAP!!!

... The Mrs had to clean out her Dads house last fall and it took a week with her 2 brothers and sister helping. She took one look at my basement "store of golf clubs" and asked me "If you aren't using anything here please sell it". So this is just the tip of the iceburg and I am trying to sell...
  4. Chisag

FS: Cobra F8+ Head Only

... I had this Cobra F8+ head sold but never received payment so it is back on the market! Excellent condition, 12gm and 2gm weights, adaptor included! No head cover. I will also include a wrench if you need one. (sorry but no trades) $149 shipped. SOLD!!!!
  5. Chisag

FS: F8+ Driver 16gm wt and Epic 10.5* Animal Style

Two killer drivers in near mint condition and a unique opportunity to pick your own shaft! Callaway Epic 10.5* Animal Style with a second sliding weight that allows you to play this driver at a 44.5" tour length. I also put some white paint over the green scents to better match shafts but it...
  6. Chisag

Any Chicago P.D. fans?

... I have a nice little role on Chicago P.D. this Wednesday night the 5th. I'll be playing Dr Applebaum and even though you can't see my golf clubs in the scene, they were a big part of my "prep" along with playing Wednesday's and turning off my cell phone. :cool: Pretty much right at the...
  7. Chisag

FS: MINT heads only from TM & Sonartec

... Some premium club heads that are in mint condition. I have head covers for those with HC. Selling cheeeaaap with shipping included! Taylor Made RBZ Stage 2 HL* driver absolutely mint. $59 $49 shipped!!! Taylor Made Aeroburner HL* driver head. Small paint burns beneath the rear of the hosel...
  8. Chisag

FS: Callaway Rogue SZ 10.5* MINT, MAX-s flex

... Used 2 rounds and no range time. Absolutelymint condition 10.5* Callaway Rogue Sub Zero with Aldila Rogue MAX 65 stiff flex shaft. Callaway Rogue Multi Decade Grip. 45" and included is a Billy Bob 17gm extra weight along with the stock 14gm weight. Wrench included but no head cover, however...
  9. Chisag

Crazy Kirkland Ball story

... My wife, son and I played Sunday and my wife was playing a Kirkland Performance + #3 and hit a big drive in the middle of the fairway. (Big as in 220) We start walking to our drives and some yahoo drives up, jumps out of his cart and hits her ball then drives away. He had to miss his fairway...
  10. Chisag

Left another forum

... Even though I signed up years ago, I have spent almost all of my time on another forum. It has gone downhill for years and most all my original friends have left, and finally so did I. Absolutely love the game and have always been fascinated by equipment. I write reviews, have relationships...
  11. Chisag

FS: Cobra Forged Tour Irons 4-pw, C-Tapr Lite 115x

... No longer for sale.
Back