Search results for query: *

1. KevvDogg

Thank you mmaynard11, for hat visor giveaway

Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to mmaynard11, he posted a thread to give a way a few hats and ship them immediately free of charge, and I wanted to say thanks alot, that was a very nice gesture and another reason this forum ROCKS!!!! with people like that it just feels great to be a part of...
  2. KevvDogg

Great buy From Akh223

Just wanted to acknowledge a purchase I just made from Akh223 (Andy). This is the first time I have purchased anything from a THP member and of course top notch transaction, I expected nothing but to be honest. That is just he type of people that associate on here and I love it. I had a few...
  3. KevvDogg

Amazon Kindle help

I just bought my fiance a new kindle for mother's day, and I am trying to set it all up for her so all she has to do is turn it on and start reading.. now I work with computers all day long and am pretty snazzy with the issues and gettign them fixed, BUT for some reason I cannot connect this...
  4. KevvDogg

College kid aces par 4

Now I know there are soem courses where the par 4's are pretty short but at TPC Sawgrass, just amzing, I am still hunting an ace on a par 3 that might never come along in my golf life, but a par 4 would just be WOW...
  5. KevvDogg

Scalping at the masters???? Really

Richmond County deputies charge 24 with scalping Masters tickets :nono:Ticket scalping an issue at club gates Pam Harwell expected her Tuesday would be spent walking along the rolling green hills of Augusta National Golf Club, taking in the beautiful scenery and watching the best golfers in...
  6. KevvDogg

THP Tour van and Tourney Ponder...

Not for sure if anyone has seen the way madden does his madden tournaments with his tour bus, he has gamers from all over comepete in the madden football game as the bus drives through city to city as it makes its way to time sqaure where the last 2 players play for a million dollars on the big...
  7. KevvDogg

PING Flat Bill Hats

Like the one Hunter was wearing in the match play, anyone know where they are being sold?
  8. KevvDogg

Nike Machspeed black adjustment question

I hope im in the right area, i didn't know where to place this and ther emight be another thread like this but I didn;t see it, so if there is I am sorry for putting this up again or in the wrong place. I just got this driver and the directions with it are very hard to understand since I have...
Back