Search results for query: *

1. Sox_Fan

NOW OPEN: Sign-Ups for the 2023 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

***** Sign-Ups are Closed ***** Hello THP!!! It's time to get the 2023 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange rolling!!! As this continues to grow each year, it gets more difficult to manage the entire process. @KY Golfer has graciously offered to assist me this year so he will be receiving all DMs...
  2. Sox_Fan

COMING SOON: The 2023 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange

Okay boys and girls, it is getting very close to time to get this annual party started! The thread with the sign-up instructions and the posting place for all the amazing gift reveals, etc. will be started shortly after the 2024 Albatross Club sign-ups begin (which is typically around the end...
  3. Sox_Fan

Lil' Nitro: The World's Hottest Gummy Bear

A guy at work purchased this and challenged me to do it. Not being one to back down from a challenge, especially when it come to spicy stuff, I accepted the challenge and did it on Thursday after work. I figured this would be a piece of cake after completing the Death Nut Challenge at 13...
  4. Sox_Fan

Silicone Rings - Groove Life, Enso or Qalo?

After almost losing my gold wedding ring while raking up a ton of leaves last weekend, I decided it was time to get a silicone ring to wear mainly when doing outdoor activities. I did find it after searching through leaves for about 4 or 5 hours but that is something I don't ever want to have...
  5. Sox_Fan

NOW OPEN: The 2022 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

***** SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED ***** Hello THP!!! It's time to get the 2022 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange rolling!!! For those that have not participated previously, this is a secret gift exchange. You will not know who sent you your gifts. I will be the only one that knows who is sending who...
  6. Sox_Fan

Hitting Mat Recommendations?

Looking at hitting mats (at least 3' X 5") and was wondering what THPers were using and liked. Not looking to break the bank on one so would prefer to stay under $250. I know that takes out the higher end mats like Country Club Elite and SIGPRO. Will be using it outdoors on concrete so...
  7. Sox_Fan

50K Post Milestone!

With this post, I become just the 16th THPer to hit this huge milestone! It certainly has been a very fun and informative ride that I feel has not only made me appreciate this wonderful game more, but has also taught me a lot about all things in regards to equipment. Yes, that has resulted in...
  8. Sox_Fan

CONTEST Free $100 Five Iron Golf Gift Card

I recently won a golf prize package on Instagram and included in that package was a $100 gift card for Five Iron Golf. I do not live anywhere near any of their locaions and have no plans to travel to any of those areas anytime soon. So I would like to get it into the hands of a THPer that can...
  9. Sox_Fan

COMING SOON: The 2022 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange

Today seemed like a good day to rev up some excitement for this awesome annual event! The thread with the sign-up instructions and the posting place for all the amazing gift reveals, etc. will be started shortly after the 2023 Albatross Club sign-ups begin (which sounds like it will be a little...
  10. Sox_Fan

Epoxy Draining Out of Butt of Shaft?

I put a new shaft in my 3 wood at least a month ago. Have been using it ever since without any issues. The first time I pulled it Saturday I saw that the butt end of the grip was extremely sticky. Thought it was probably just the adhesive from the grip tape. I pulled off the grip yesterday...
  11. Sox_Fan

Review Review of the Odyssey 2-Ball Eleven

As most of you have seen, I was fortunate enough to be chosen to receive a new 2-Ball Eleven though a contest right here on the forum. In case you missed the thread and video about @Luke WilliamsCG and @Canadan discussing these putters, here is the link...
  12. Sox_Fan

CONTEST Enter to Win a 4-Day Luxury Golf Experience at Reynolds Lake Oconee

Georgia Dreamin' Sweepstakes. Ends 6/7 and is open to US residents only. You can enter daily. Good luck to those that enter! https://www.golfpass.com/reynolds?utm_source=TeeOff&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Newsletter-Reynolds-LdGn-Sweeps_20220522
  13. Sox_Fan

Best Baseball Movie Ever?

Just finished watching 42 for at least the 10th time. There have been a lot of great baseball movies throughout the years but that one has to be my personal favorite. The historical relevance of what Jackie Robinson, and Branch Rickey, did is obviously well documented and unparalleled. To...
  14. Sox_Fan

WTB 2 Regular Flex Graphite Wedge Shafts

Would prefer 2 UST Recoil 95 F3 shafts but am willing to consider other brands in regular flex in 90 - 100 grams with .355 tip. Let me know what you have and how much you want for them.
  15. Sox_Fan

Movies on Amazon Prime

Is it just me or have other people noticed a significant increase in the quality of movies on Prime in the last few months? I previously very rarely found any movies to watch on there but have suddenly have been watching a lot more movies on Prime than on Netflix. I always tried to watch...
  16. Sox_Fan

The Phantom Of The Open

I was told about this movie by a new friend from the UK that I met at my oldest daughter's wedding* last November. It was released in the UK last week and is not yey available on any of the major streaming services yet. It appears to me that the movie will be quite hilarious and charming and I...
  17. Sox_Fan

Tiger Slam Irons and Wedges Up for Auction

How much do you think they will fetch? Titleist 681-T irons and Vokey Wedges https://www.golfdigest.com/story/tiger-woods-irons-wedges-2000-2001-season-auction?utm_medium=email&utm_source=032322&utm_campaign=hitlist&utm_content=DM26315&uuid=069cdb0e-e998-4f65-83b9-5aeff0fb15df
  18. Sox_Fan

10-Year THP Anniversary

Not being one that normally likes to do stuff to call attention to myself, I did not make a post or start a thread when this day actually came on 2/10 even though I knew it was my 10-year THP anniversary at the time. Seeing @PKorf 's awesome 20k post thread inspired me to do so though. The...
  19. Sox_Fan

Stack Three Golf Balls Challenge

Saw this challenge on social media and thought it would make for a fun challenge, and thread, for the forum. It took me a half hour or so but I finally accomplished it. Stacking 2 was relatively easy but the 3rd definitely presented a serious challenge, especially for me and my not so steady...
  20. Sox_Fan

NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

***** SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED! ***** Hello THP!!! It's time to get the 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange rolling!!! For those that have not participated previously, this is a secret gift exchange. You will not know who sent you your gifts. I will be the only one that knows who is sending who...
Back