Search results for query: *

1. swong13

Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

I love my M7. The only thing that is missing is a Motocaddy cooler bag. I kept hoping that Motocaddy would offer a cooler bag but nothing so far. I decided to look for a non-Motocaddy cooler bag that would fit my M7. I found several different cooler bags at Motogolf.com. Motogolf carries...
  2. swong13

MotoCaddy M7 GPS Electric Caddy

Please let me know if anyone successfully attaches the MGI Cooler Bag to an M7. I keep waiting for Motocaddy to release a cooler bag for the M7.
  3. swong13

I was walking down the fairway yesterday while controlling my M7 with the remote. I happened to glance down and noticed that the green light on the remote was blinking. Is this normal and I just never noticed before? Everything seemed to work correctly. I also had a minor issue a couple of...
  4. swong13

Ordered mine in June and I was just notified that my M7 has shipped. BTW...The Motocaddy US website says in one part that the M7s are in stock and says in another area that they are: OUT OF STOCK. AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ESTIMATED DISPATCH AUGUST 1st 2022 Website needs to be updated now...
  5. swong13

My M7 is on order and is expected to be available on August 1. My current golf bag is also a Callaway ORG 14 cart bag. Really looking forward to your report on how the ORG 14 works on the M7. I know that the ORG 14 has Velcro straps to help secure it to a cart. Currently, I have my clubs...
  6. swong13

Thanks to all of the information in this thread I ordered a Motocaddy M7 from Motocaddy.us. Unfortunately, they are currently out of stock and expected delivery is August 1. Looking forward to walking without having to push my cart. I currently have a seat installed on my Clicgear cart. It...
  7. swong13

If You Were Renting Clubs

Played on a whim as a foursome at Kukuiolono Golf Course on Kaui. Kokuiolono was a privately owned, personal golf course of Walter McBryde. Mr. McBryde was big in the sugar industry in Hawaii. When he died, Mr. McBryde left the course to the people of Hawaii. I believe that he stipulated how...
  8. swong13

Massage Guns

I use the Hypervolt. It was recommended by my personal trainer. I use it before and after workouts. Since starting to use it pre workout I no longer have knee pain when doing squats. I have also noticed Hypervolts being used by professional athletes when I watch games on TV. I have seen...
  9. swong13

Garmin watch

Jon- What a great idea! Thanks for sending. Gonna order some right now. These should be included by Garmin.
  10. swong13

Garmin watch

My S60 was refusing to charge so I decided that it was the perfect excuse to buy the new S62. Unfortunately, I looked up S60 charging problems. They said that the charging ports need to be cleaned before charging since they get gunked up with sweat, dirt, etc. Duh! (Headslap) I had never...
  11. swong13

The 7 Wood - Tell me about it....

My Callaway V-Series Heavenwood is my favorite club in the bag. I smile whenever the situation calls for that club. Probably made my 2 best shots of my life with that club. Both shots were from behind a tree from 190 yards out. One required a fade around the tree and the other shot required...
  12. swong13

Scotty Cameron Select Drawing

Scotty Cameron is giving away 2 new Scotty Cameron Select Putters... http://www.scottycameron.com/2014-select-drawing/
  13. swong13

Hand Pain

After a session of swinging the clubs, my hands hurt for a week. Not sure if the problem is that I am gripping too hard, having impact with the ground, or if it something else. My hands hurt so bad that it is sometimes hard to write with a pen. As you all know, giving up golf is not an...
  14. swong13

GlobalGolf Nike STR8-FIT Contest

GlobalGolf is doing a survey and giving away a Nike SQ MachSpeed Black STR8-FIT Driver: http://www.globalgolf.com/survey/survey.aspx -Steven
  15. swong13

That's Good

Sorry...Beginner question here: If, say, my 5th stroke is a putt that stops 18 inches from the hole and my playing partner says, "That's good", does that mean that I score it as a 5 or does it mean that I don't need to take the short putt and just record a 6? Thanks. -Steven
  16. swong13

Women's Golf Grips

I need to solicite some advise. :D My wife has put me in charge of researching new grips for her clubs. She would prefer a soft, oversized grip. Did some searching on line and it appears that most "ladies" grips are undersized. The choices were VERY limited. Seems that "ladies grips" mean that...
  17. swong13

WTB: Mizuno MX-950 Lob Wedge

I'm looking for a Mizuno MX-950 Lob Wedge with a graphite shaft. RH. -Steven
  18. swong13

Aches and pains

After a session of swinging the clubs, my hands hurt for a week. Not sure if the problem is that I am gripping too hard, having impact with the ground, or if it something else. My hands hurt so bad that it is sometimes hard to write with a pen. As you all know, giving up golf is not an...
  19. swong13

Fore!

I am new to the game so please forgive what may be a stupid question... What do YOU do when someone behind you yells, "Fore!"? Do you hit the deck? Just cover your head and duck? I'm assuming that you do not turn around to see what is coming and take one between the eyes. -Steven
Back