Search results for query: *

1. SanDiego_Husker

Owning a Hangun in NY

Somebody with knowledge please help me I am so confused. I am in the military and am being transferred to NY this summer. Staten Island to be exact. I own a handgun and was trying to get info on what I need to do to register it. Since from what I have been told I must do to even possess a gun in...
  2. SanDiego_Husker

Meth lab in Golf Course Porta Potty- No Seriously

A meth lab was found in a porta-potty in the middle of a golf courseBy Shane Bacon There is absolutely nothing enjoyable about having to take a bathroom break in a porta-potty. They smell, they're dirty and you're either usually super hot or super cold while inside of one. But a...
  3. SanDiego_Husker

WTB- LH 5 Metal Nike, Taylormade, Adams, A

I am looking to add a left handed 5 metal to my bag. Would like it to be in good condition a if possable only 2-3 years old. Please let me know if anybody has one that they are looking to part with.
  4. SanDiego_Husker

Yardage Distance between 5 Metal and 3 Hyrbid

I am looking into adding a 5 metal to my bag but I currently have a 3 metal and a 3 hybrid. I am just trying to get an opinion on where this would be a good addition or just a waste of money considering the setup I have currently.
  5. SanDiego_Husker

Mallet or Blade

Just wondering what kind of putters people are using and how you came to your decision? I myself use a mallet putter, I feel that I have better distance control with a mallet. I recently used a friends Method 001 Putter and I loved it I felt like I had the same distance control as with my Mallet...
  6. SanDiego_Husker

Volvo World Match Play

Day 1 at Volvo World Match Play Posted at 10:21 AM by Golf.com | Categories: Volvo World Match Play Brandt Snedeker, whose clubs were lost during his flight to Spain, defeated Thomas Bjorn 5 and 4 in his opening match. The lone American in the field, Snedeker reportedly used borrowed clubs for...
  7. SanDiego_Husker

Driver??

So my friend tried to tell me that becuase my Driver is about 5 years old its probably losing its POP...Just wondering if anybody has ever heard of anything like this? My driver is in great shape no dents, cracks or anything. Just wondering?
  8. SanDiego_Husker

Question on Club Fitting

So never really had my clubs fitted, I was always told that I am pretty much right in the groove for standard shafts. But I have been reading so much on getting your clubs fitted lately that I took the time and the trip of 45 min over to Golf Galaxy. When I got there the guy once again told me...
  9. SanDiego_Husker

Hello

My Name is Keith, I was born in Nebraska and Raised in San Diego, Hence the name. I am in the military so dont get to play as much golf as I would like but its worth it because I enjoy serving my country. I have been in the military for ten years and am currently station in VA. Heard abouot this...
Back