Search results for query: *

1. cwill

Super Bowl Commercials

Figured I'd get a thread started for people to post about the best/favorite Super Bowl 44 commercials. So far during the pregame, the Lebron, Dwight Howard and Larry Bird McDonald's commercial was a good one. A twist on the great Jordan and Bird McDonald's commercials. Tell us about your...
  2. cwill

Mickelson's Callaway Super Bowl Prediction

Just saw the Mickelson Super Bowl drive to predict the winner. It wasn't quite as good as I thought it would have been when I read about this past week about Callaway sponsoring some of the pre-game. It was a great idea, but I don't feel it was executed as well as it could have been. Anyone...
  3. cwill

Nebraska Golf Expo 2010

For those of you within commuting distance of Omaha, NE and are having cabin fever with all the snow, I found this recently. First Annual Nebraska Golf Expo Feb 6 and 7 at Qwest Center Omaha The exhibitors seem a little slim at the moment. Hopefully it'll get better. They do have some...
  4. cwill

Heisman Prediction

There has been some discussion in the College Football thread, but with a little over an hour until the announcement, what is everyone's prediction for the Heisman tonight? Mark Ingram Toby Gerhart Ndamukong Suh Colt McCoy Tim Tebow
  5. cwill

Golf Store Fitting - Your Experience

I think it is time for me to step up and finally get some new irons, including proper fitting. I've been playing a set of TM 360 irons now for about 5 years that I had bought from a buddy when he got new sticks. I'm interested to hear anyone's experience with some of the golf stores out there -...
  6. cwill

Hello from Omaha, NE

Hello all from Omaha, NE. I've been playing golf on and off for about 15 years now. Took some lessons this summer for the first time and I wish I would have done it years ago. I've never been fitted for clubs, so that'll probably be my next step. The reviews and forum postings here at THP are great!
Back