Search results for query: *

1. tequila4kapp

Portland may lose golf course to MLB

https://www.koin.com/news/portland/portland-diamond-project-in-negotiations-to-purchase-164-acre-redtail-golf-course-for-potential-mlb-park/ This course is like 5 miles from my house. It is THE best place I’ve ever seen for demoing clubs, has great kids programs and is a primary location for...
  2. tequila4kapp

Which Christmas movies have you watched this year?

it’s been the regulars for us this season: Christmas Story Christmas Vacation Scrooged Elf The Santa Clause 1 and 2 Polar Express Home Alone Fred Clause - tried it but couldn’t get through it. Edited to add the movies we are watching while wrapping gifts: Willy Wonka Arthur Christmas Jack...
  3. tequila4kapp

PGA Tour Near Deal With Equity Groups

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/39119991/pga-tour-us-sports-team-owners-group-nearing-deal I really don't understand all of what is going on. What is the PGA doing - didn't they have a deal to partner with LIV? How can the equity groups make any money on their investment?
  4. tequila4kapp

Looking for some Phoenix area help

I have to be in Phoenix (Mesa, actually) the weekend of Jan 27. The wife and I are arrive on Monday the 22nd (?) alone and early in order to have a few days to celebrate our anniversary together. The rest of 'the group' arrives Thursday/Friday, so we have a couple of days to ourselves to fill...
  5. tequila4kapp

Kansas City BBQ

I may be driving through / spending 1 night in KC later this week. What is the one place to hit?
  6. tequila4kapp

Rhoback’s back story

If this was shared before I missed it. I actually dig this backstory. It makes me want to support the brand more
  7. tequila4kapp

Need a Chicago recommendation

I have an nearly four hour layover in Chicago. Thinking of taking an Uber someplace for lunch. Looking for some recommendations. Something “Chicago”…deep dish???
  8. tequila4kapp

Weight Loss / Distance Loss Question(s)

I'm down 45 pounds. That is the good (great) news. The flip side is have lost substantial distance with all clubs, but especially tee game. Yesterday playing 18 total distance on drives was commonly 195-200 with a couple that were 210. I would normally expect well struck shots to be 230-250...
  9. tequila4kapp

Stitch Mystery Box Exchange

It’s that time of year again when Stitch offers this promotion. How about a thread where we can trade things that don’t match our style? Here’s a new in wrapper Stitch “Riviera Cotton” polo. Size - Large. Color - Palermo. I prefer more modest colors. Hit me up if you’ve got something you...
  10. tequila4kapp

Seeking Polo Recommendations

As I lose some weight I need to buy new clothes. I really like Travis Mathews polos a lot…except for their price tag. Help me out - who else can I look to that is in the same space as TM in terms of style and fabric but hopefully without the price tag?
  11. tequila4kapp

FS: Travis Mathew & Mizuno Clothes

All items are gone. We can close the thread.
  12. tequila4kapp

Help me out, THPers

My 54* carries about 20-30 yards short of its intended distance on full swings. Ball flight is pretty high. Impact mark from the ball is pretty centered on the club face so it doesn’t seem like a mishit problem. I know I’ve got a wonky swing but this only happens with this one club. I demo’d...
  13. tequila4kapp

WTB Shafts

I’m looking for Regular flex shafts to put in a 3w and 4h. Bonus points if it is already F7 compatible. No real preference for model. Regarding price less is definitely more.
  14. tequila4kapp

Sand swings

I saw this video on Twitter and was struck by the tempo in most of the Pro’s sand swings. I have a swing thought to accelerate through the ball. My swing feels a lot faster / harder than what we see here. Most people I play with have sand swings that look nothing like the tempos we see here.
  15. tequila4kapp

Course Review: Sheep Ranch (at Bandon Dunes)

Sheep Ranch is the latest addition to the Bandon Dunes resort complex, joining Bandon Trails, Old MacDonald, Bandon Dunes, Pacific Dunes and The Preserve. In a curious twist, Sheep Ranch has actually been here from the beginning, albeit in a different form. For years patrons in the know could...
  16. tequila4kapp

Stamina Pro Review

I was fortunate enough to win a THP Instagram contest and have this product coming my way. This thread will serve as the spot for a product review. Your questions and participation are welcome. To begin with, what is this? Stamina Pro is a patch that seeks to reduce inflammation and pain
  17. tequila4kapp

Common Core

This post in the Coronavirus thread got some of us going. Instead of hyjacking that thread we will start a fresh one here for this topic
  18. tequila4kapp

WTB 3w and 5w shafts (Reg flex)

I am looking for a couple of shafts to put in some F7 FW heads. Open to most anything. Less expensive options > high end shafts. Big bonus points if the shafts are already tipped for F7s. If not, I can buy adapters separately and build the clubs.
  19. tequila4kapp

Question about FW length shafts

I used to know but I don’t remember... is a FW length shaft a driver shaft cut down more from the handle end? (Yes, I’m looking to build a 3w/5w)
  20. tequila4kapp

FS (free): Ping Moxie Junior Set

I recently received some THP generosity on behalf of my son and I’d like to pay it forward to someone else. This is a used Ping Moxie Junior set. I am pretty sure it’s meant for 10-11 year olds, but I’m not positive. The set has been cared for like it was used by a 10-11 year old. The driver...
Back