Search results for query: *

1. Blame Me

Robot Ball Test

ROBOT TEST 2023: Which Golf Ball Is Best For My Game? British based Today's Golfer test multiple golf balls with a robot and the results are interesting. Wilson gets a thumbs up as did the Maxfli, though us Brits struggle to get those Maxfli balls. It will also be interesting how this test...
  2. Blame Me

Premier Golf League - The end of golf?

Revolutionary £250m series scheduled to begin in 2023 as reported on the BBC Yet more cash going into an already cash rich sport for those at the top, how much of that cash will trickle down to the grass roots. Its a bit like the recent European Super League in soccer that almost got of the...
  3. Blame Me

Rory McIlroy 'fires caddie JP Fitzgerald'

Well according to this article Rory has fired JP, wonder who he'll pick for his caddie going forward and who will JP end up with? Interesting times ahead for both.
  4. Blame Me

Shaft Question, Slight upgrade to something a little stiffer?

Currently play a D2 910 Titleist driver with a regular Kaili 65 Mid shaft. I have improved my swing a lot and I am happy with the connection, ball flight, etc, but I am sure I can find a little more. I was fitted for a driver last year when I did a full bag fitting where I ended up buying new...
  5. Blame Me

New driver wanted but not just yet!

Looking for a new driver, happy enough with what I have, but its old and new technology tells me I could be hitting further and doing better with miss hits. I currently play a Titleist 910 65g regular shaft at 10.5 so went along to the new PGA store in NY to try out a few bombers. Sales rep...
  6. Blame Me

Jimenez breaks right leg in skiing accident

Miguel Angel Jimenez breaks right leg in skiing accident."I was going down a hill and lost control briefly. When I fell it was very sore" Ouch! I bet it was!
  7. Blame Me

Another Hacker Joins The Fold

As the title suggests I'm new around here, been lurking for a while but just had to join to reply to a post I had the same problem with, just hope I helped in some way. Anyway, I'm in Brooklyn NY, have been for 10 years after moving from Sunderland in the UK. Only started playing 4 years ago...
Back