Search results for query: *

1. mact3333

Review StaminaPro Recovery Patches

I have been using stamina pro patches for a year now...they may help a little...it could be placebo effect or it may actually help...not sure why it would work any better than taking a few advil or tylenol...one thing that I have tried that definitely works though are heat patches...like having...
  2. mact3333

The Pets Thread

Tucker snoozing on the way to the beach. Tucker at the beach for first time.
  3. mact3333

The Pets Thread

little Tucker!
  4. mact3333

Anyone Dealing With Lateral Epicondylitis(Tennis Elbow) From Golf???:

So Ive been deal with this for the past month or so not getting better. Tried massage and chiropractor treatment without help. I have never dealt with this before but golf practice on mats clearly making it worse. Yeah yeah I should stop but we all know that isn't happening. Not sure if this...
  5. mact3333

Uneven Lie Issues--Yes, Finally!

ok, so the biggest struggle I have in golf is severely uneven lies, esp. ball like a foot above my feet...this is the one shot I have zero confidence in...I have always wanted a way to practice this shot but obviously never have been able to...today I show up at the range at my club and I see...
  6. mact3333

The Cause Of Your Breakthrough To Good Scores This Year??

So did something happen or did you improve something this year where your are hitting it better, scoring much better and shooting PB's??? My best rounds are approx 4 shots better than last year and its because of one thing. In the past I could never hit the hybrid or 3-4 wood...Id always top...
  7. mact3333

Club Head Speed Question For All?

Ok, I was wondering what the 7 iron swing speed equivalent would be for a guy that swings driver 97-100 mph??? I know from the laugh monitor I swing driver 97-100 mph and it goes anywhere from 240-270 yards. But my 7 iron swing in my house with radar is only 74-78mph....does this sound about...
  8. mact3333

What Are Some Common Causes of Iron Distance Loss??

So what are some common causes for iron distance loss...been quite perplexing...I am still shooting good scores cause I just club up now but I am losing 10 yards per club with my irons now...most noticeable is the PW...used to hit it 120-125 now it goes 110-115...even the ones I hit solid seem...
  9. mact3333

How Do You Guys Practice/Play Uneven Lies?????

One shot I am terrible at is the severely uneven lies ...I tend to do better with ball way below my feet rather than above...on the side hill lie shots where I have to choke up almost the non-gripped shaft I tend to chunk badly despite choking up. Any tips on how to better play these types of...
  10. mact3333

Anyone Order Custom ProV1X from Titleist????

OK, so in order to root Univ of Oregon on for NCAA Mens Championship I custom ordered ProV1X from factory. And yes they won cause I ordered these and got them in time before matches started!...:). But is it my imagination but these balls feel slightly larger in diameter(1 mm?) when compared to...
  11. mact3333

Best Hybrid for 2016????

I was playing the Titleist 915H earlier but this one seems to have a fade bias. Decent club but not great. So I bought the Callaway XR OS hybrid, this one is easy to hit and very solid but it sprays the ball with a wide dispersion I find. Any hybrids that you guys feel is very forgiving, easy...
  12. mact3333

So Whats The Hottest Fairway Wood/Rescue Club For This Year???

My RBZ HL 3 wood and rescue club getting abit long in the tooth. So whats the hottest and perceived to be the best fairway wood and rescue club for this season??. I am looking for the equivalent to the Callaway Apex Irons...something that is obviously better.
  13. mact3333

Nike Covert VRS vs Cleveland Classic vs Wilson D100-----Driver Review

I have been playing the Nike Covert driver 10.5 with stiff stock(KuroKage) shaft for a little over a month now...after reading the Edwin Watts Robot test results I bought the Wilson D100 9.0 driver with stiff stock(Matrix Ozik) shaft...I also bought a Cleveland Classic 10.5 with Miyazaki C. Kua...
  14. mact3333

Is Chambers Bay Ready for the 2015 US Open????

Just played Chambers Bay yesterday and I saw many many prob's....yes I realize the greens superintendent recently resigned so there are real issues there...wouldnt surprise me if the 2015 Open moved elsewhere. 1. The greens are still terrible...some had 10 ft by 10 ft patches of grass clearly...
Back