Search results for query: *

1. crazygolfnut

Which Side Would You Choose?

Half Spaghetti Meatball Pizza. Its pizza and I dont think pulled pork should be on pizza.
  2. crazygolfnut

The 60 and over Thread

My home course has senior tees at 5584 67.2/113. We have lots of trees and the fairways are 20 to 25 yards wide. I am very good at chipping out from under trees.
  3. crazygolfnut

Anyone play a 7w

I love having a 7 wood. Wish I would have purchased one to match my 3 & 5 in the begining. My bag: D-3-5-7-5h - 6,7,8,9,PW,GW, - 52-56
  4. crazygolfnut

Knee Replacement Golfers

Interesting that you had staples. My wife had both knees done last winter and they just used super glue. Diff doc's and diff methods.
  5. crazygolfnut

Knee Replacement Golfers

I need to keep an eye on this thread. My knee problem started last year. I have been getting a shot and removal of fluid every three months. In April we will take another set of xrays and decide if it is time yet. Since I play a lot of golf, the doctor wants to do it in the fall.
  6. crazygolfnut

What is your preferred driver length?

My prefered driver length is 250 yards. :cool:
  7. crazygolfnut

How often do you change drivers?

I usually go about 4 to 5 years before I change. And, I always get fit before I buy. Hey, looks like I need to start my search for a new one!
  8. crazygolfnut

Have you ever played a golf related practical joke on someone?

I carry a ball that has been cut in half. When someone askes me to mark my ball, I pull out the half ball and place it like a marker. It wakes everyone up.
  9. crazygolfnut

Myths that stymie our play?

“Counting putts helps your game”. I have a friend that counts putts and every time his score is the same no matter if he 18 putts or 27 putts. He still shoots about an 82. "Laying up vs going for it" If the situation in from of me is difficult with bunkers, trees, water, etc I may lay up to...
  10. crazygolfnut

Top Line Preferences?

I like the inbetween look. Not to thick and not to thin.
  11. crazygolfnut

Choose 1 - The Rest Die Forever

Chik-Fil-A for me. Good food and great service with ok pricing.
  12. crazygolfnut

The 60 and over Thread

Just wondering how many over 70 hit the gym and what type of exercise do you do?
  13. crazygolfnut

The 60 and over Thread

I have the same putter in the basement. Guess I should give it a try.
  14. crazygolfnut

Do You Play a Set Gap or Approach Wedge?

I play a PW (43) and GW (48) from my iron set which are really 10 and 11 irons. I also play a GW (52) and SW (56) wedges that do not match my iron set. They are also repaced more often.
  15. crazygolfnut

Which OEM have you only ever bought a club or set from once?

Taylormade. Purchased a driver years ago and they released somthing like 7 or 8 different drivers that year. Never going back to them.
  16. crazygolfnut

2023 Round Count

I had131 rounds this year. Could have been more but I have a bad back and knee issues and had to take a few weeks off. Looking forward to next year.
  17. crazygolfnut

How do you Fairway Wood?

I use my 3 wood off the tee on short tee shots or where I need to be more prercise on the shot. The 3 wood is also my "go to" club for chipping out from under trees and bushes. I can easly hit a chip chip shot about 150 to 180 yards. My 5 wood is my "go to" club from the fairway and sometimes...
  18. crazygolfnut

What’s better than a 5 hour round.

We are the first group off at our club and for the 2 of us it takes about 2 hours to play 18. Not too bad for a 70 and 75 year old with one riding and one walking. If we have 3 or 4 players (same age group/time/walking & riding), then it will take about 3 hours. We may have to add 1/2 hour to...
  19. crazygolfnut

British or Open?

The British Open is, and always will be. Amen. :)
  20. crazygolfnut

How much do you pay for a haircut?

Millions! My wife cuts it.
Back