Search results for query: *

1. O

FS: Lamkin + Golf Pride grips

I have some grips that I don't plan on using, figured I'd see if anybody here would be interested in any of them.. 13 Golf Pride MCC+4 STANDARD GREY $90 shipped? 6 Lamkin ACE MIDSIZE GREY + 1 Lamkin ACE OVERSIZE GREY $40 shipped?
  2. O

your favorite GI forged iron set?

my dad is looking at buying a new set of irons and really wants a forged set. that being said, his handicap is roughly 13, so it's not like he's playing blades. talking forged only, what set would you suggest he check out? thanks!
  3. O

WTB: J40 DPC 4-PW Stiff

Title says it, looking for a set of 4-pw J40 DPC's, preferably the stock PX 5.5's thanks guys
  4. O

FS: TaylorMade RocketBladez 4-SW 1* up, 1" long (PDX) (pic heavy)

Hey guys. After hitting my irons, my dad wants some forged clubs, so he wants these gone. I couldn't tell you how long ago that he got them, I think it was pretty close to when they were released, but I believe there are around 30 rounds on them. They are in pretty good condition overall, not...
  5. O

FS: Long sticks (PDX) (pic heavy)

Selling my extra few clubs that i have laying around to fund some new wedges. Not quite sure what they're exactly worth, but most prices are relatively flexible. Driver: SOLD 4wood: SOLD Hybrid/driving iron: Tour Edge Exotics ironwood #2, 18* Shaft: ProForce VTS HS85, 85g Stiff Grip: grey...
  6. O

WTB/WTTF: Nike Covert Tour 2.0 Head+HC

Hey guys. Sorry I forgot to upload pics to the last post, completely forgot about it. Looking to buy a Covert Tour 2.0 Driver Head + HC. I also have my Covert Tour 1.0 Head + HC that I can possibly put up for trade with some cash on my end. Let me know what you got, thanks.
  7. O

WTB: Titleist Tour Model (1991) 9 Iron only

I got a set of primo 1991 tour model titleist blades. not in any rush, but if you have one laying around and wouldn't mind selling it to me, I would appreciate it! thanks! also would obviously like it to be in the best possible condition. stiff shaft please.
  8. O

What is the most important thing for your swing?

I figured it might be kind of interesting to hear what is the most important thing for everyone to do or think before or during each swing. It might help give other people ideas on things to change and improve on in their swing, and it might be kind of interesting to hear what helps everybody...
  9. O

FS: Ball Sale! Titleist, Taylormade, Bridgestone, Callaway, Nike

All sold!
  10. O

WTB: Covert Tour 1.0 w/ heavy X shaft

one of my co-workers hit my driver and loves it, so he's looking for last year's model of the covert tour (the 1.0) with a heavier (67g+) extra-stiff or stiff+ shaft. let me know what ya got! thanks!
  11. O

FS/FT: Titleist 910H 24*

I have a Titleist 910H 24* hybrid that I just can't seem to hit anymore, so I figured I'd put her up for sale. It plays stock length/lie, Made-For-Titleist Diamana Kai'li 80g Stiff shaft, Midsize Lamkin Crossline 3-GEN. In very nice condition, I'd say an easy 8/10. The mark on the top-line...
  12. O

FS: Tour Edge 18* 2 Iron-Wood

Selling my Tour Edge 18* 2 Iron-Wood. It has a Proforce VTS Red 85HS (stiff) shaft. It is in pretty good condition, i'd say 8/10. Grip is a Lamkin Crossline Ace 3GEN midsize +2 wraps. Grip is basically new. Comes with generic magnetic headcover. The brown in the picture of the sole is just...
  13. O

What's wrong with google?

sorry if non-THP topics aren't allowed here, if they aren't, feel free to close this. for the past year or so, on my home computer, whenever I go to google images, if I click on an image, it doesn't do anything. For example, I'm not really sure how to word it, but on any other computer if I...
  14. O

Rotary Swing?

does anybody else get swing tips from the Rotary Swing team? My dad just signed up for it, and I've been watching a few of the vids that they provide. quite useful.
  15. O

suggest some music

Looking to update my iTunes. I'm pretty much into any type of music, any song suggestions for me? thanks
  16. O

Slow down and pay attention while driving!

I've been seeing a lot of people excessively speeding and running red lights and not paying attention to stop signs and so on, lately. so, when I saw this video on facebook, I thought I would share it as much as possible.
  17. O

Help me Freddie!

Hey Freddie. Took some vids of my swing tonight. I was launching the ball extremely high, and the only conclusion i could come to was i was flipping my hands through before impact. I'm pretty sure that's right, but if not i figured i'd ask to see what you have to say about that and if you see...
  18. O

Tour Issue vs non?

Hey guys. I'm thinking about trading one of my clubs for a Tour Issue Covert Tour 3w non-adjustable head. other than the non-adjustable part, is this any different from a stock retail head, other than being more rare? thanks!
  19. O

WTB: Nike FlexLoft adaptor

looking for a Nike FlexLoft adaptor for a driver shaft. let me know what you have, thanks.
  20. O

Leupold Gx-1i- battery removal?

how do I take the battery out of this model rangefinder?
Back