Search results for query: *

1. B

Titleist Prototype golf balls

I arrived home today to find a small rectangular box and in that box was a sleeve of Titleist golf balls. Also, there was a note saying that Titleist has sent me these new prototype golf balls that they would like to me to test and compare to my most regular played ball. Have any of you guys...
  2. B

Bandon Dunes, Scotland, or Ireland?

I'm debating which of these trips to take first. I have thought about playing Bandon, and then do Scotland and Ireland. I would love some opinions on which would be the best way to do these in order? Of course, I'm a school teacher and all of my trips take planning and saving....:banghead:
  3. B

Scotty Cameron putters

I'm considering what would be a huge investment for me in buying a Scotty Cameron putter. Are they truly the cream of the crop when it comes to putters? I was hoping some of you would share your thoughts with me about this. Thanks in advance!
  4. B

Power Fade

Can you hit a power fade with a strong left hand grip?
  5. B

2013 Bridgestone E5 VS Nike One RZN Review

Normally, I am not someone to review purchases that I've made either in the area of clubs or golf balls, but after playing both of these balls on consecutive windy weekends, one made feel so inclined! I will preface my review with the fact that on both weekends the wind blew about 20 to 25 mph...
Back