Search results for query: *

1. G

Indoor/Outdoor Net for Fitting Use

Hello, I'm looking for recommendations on a good indoor/outdoor golf net that I can use for fittings. I am starting up a "grass roots" custom golf shop and I'm looking for a durable net I can use in a garage or outside on either cement or grass. My main concerns are durability and size. I...
  2. G

Storing and Organizing Used Golf Balls

Hello, I'm currently looking for a nice, cheap, and organized way to store and sort the used golf balls I currently have on hand. I currently have about 25 dozen loose golf balls that I would really like to get sorted and organized. I currently just have them in a couple of shipping boxes...
  3. G

Do You Stock Up on Golf Balls?

With the golf season up here in Northern Indiana almost upon us (hopefully in 6 weeks or so) I have been going through all my golf stuff and taking stock. At the end of last season I started playing the Yellow and Orange E6 and have approx 3 dozen total of those remaining. I am debating...
  4. G

Wireless Headphones While Golfing

I know this isn't exactly golf equipment but hopefully it is close enough. What I'm looking for is a decent set of wireless headphones that won't really slip around during a golf swing. I would like to be able to listen to music while at the driving range and I don't want to worry about wires...
  5. G

Online School Tablet, Help Choosing

I am looking to get a Tablet to mainly be used for Online Schooling but who knows what else I will be using it for from there. I still have my laptop that I plan to use mainly for just typing papers and storage (plan to replace the laptop with a desktop someday). I have been looking at different...
  6. G

Indoors Winter Training/Practice

With the whether starting to turn cold and the days getting shorter the time is coming where I can no longer go out to the course to play. I do not want to become overly rusty and out of tune during these winter months since I have a golf outing planned for early spring. I was hoping you could...
  7. G

Once You Go Yellow (or Orange) You Don't Go Back...Do You?

I've recently started playing yellow golf balls, Srixon Z Star and Bridgestone E6, and I have really enjoyed the visibility and the durability with these. I'm even thinking of trying out some of the Bridgestone E6 in orange. What I'm wondering is, of those of you who have started playing a...
  8. G

Straightest Yellow Golf Ball

I was playing a few yellow Srixon Z-Stars and I find that I am now hooked on the yellow balls. I hit the Z-Star well but was curious as to which yellow ball was the straightest. My short irons fly high and land soft and I play a lot of flop shots around the green so approach and greenside spin...
  9. G

Wilson Zip vs Wilson Duo

Has anybody used and compared both of these? Interested in Feel, Spin, Distance, and How Straight of the Driver. Thanks in Advance
  10. G

Which Ball Would You Get? (Maybe Snake Eyes?)

I've been playing Srixon Trispeed Tours and I'm down to my last dozen and some change. I'm looking at getting the Snake Eyes balls from Golf Smith because of the incredible prices. I prefer low spin off the driver so my fade doesn't turn into an out right slice. I could always use a little...
  11. G

Top Flite Gamer V2 Stagnant?

So, I was planning on switching to the Gamer V2 this year but after Dick's bought out Top Flite and the most recent Golf Digest ball review I've been reconsidering. From the Golf Digest review it seems like the Gamer V2's performance hasn't improved any while other brands have been improving...
  12. G

MacGregor vs Snake Eyes Golf Balls ($30 for 3 dozen)

Golfsmith currently has both the MacGregor MT golf ball and the Snake Eyes Tour golf balls for $30 for 3 dozen. Both of these are 3 piece balls. Just curious if anybody has any experience with either of these and what their thoughts were on them. I currently use the Srixon TriSpeed or...
  13. G

Lynx, MacGregor, Snake Eyes Golf Balls

So I was flipping through my Golf Smith catalog and noticed how cheap they were selling the Lynx, MacGregor, and Snake Eyes golf balls. I personally have not had any experience with any of these but if any of you have had good experiences with them they may be worth a try at their prices.
  14. G

TF Gamer V2 vs Srixon Trispeed Tour

Does anybody have any experience with either of these who could compare and contrast them? I was using the Srixon Trispeeds but I am now looking for more green side spin and have seen plenty of bargains on both the Gamer V2s and the Trispeed Tours.
  15. G

Which Stand Bag Would You Recommend?

I'm in the market for a stand bag that's under $100. I'd like at least a 6-way top and an insulated water pouch would also be a plus. I also prefer it not to be from a OEM like Taylormade (all of my clubs are components) As long as the bag isn't like 7 lbs I'm not overly concerned with...
  16. G

Izzo Highlander Golf Bag

So, I am in the market and I saw this on Rockbottom golf and it it right in my price range now. Does anybody have any experience with this or maybe a better suggestion? Definitely looking at a stand/carry bag at under $100 shipped.
  17. G

Top Flite D2+ Straight vs Top Flite Gamer V2

I'm looking to stock up on golf balls before a golf trip in about 4 weeks. I see the best deals are on the Top Flite D2s and the Top Flite Gamers V2. My question is out of the 2 which one will be straighter off the driver? I tend to fight a slice and the course we will be playing has a few...
Back