Search results for query: *

1. GMDNP1

EPL Manchester United vs. Chelsea?

I was in and out during this game it was like 7:30AM here. was Joe Cole's goal a back heel flick?
  2. GMDNP1

Longest Driver On The Market?

what is the longest driver on the market? or is there no distinguished "longest" (distance) driver? thanks.
  3. GMDNP1

Was Anyone Bought A TM Super-Tri?

if so what are your thoughts? I'm thinking about picking one up and wanted to get some more opinions.
  4. GMDNP1

New Driver Callaway Or TM?

I'm gonna get a new driver and I'm in-between the TM Super Tri TP and the Callaway FT Tour. I haven't had a chance to swing either because I've been injured but talking with friends and the driver shoot results I've narrowed it down to these two. (I'm also gonna swing the Adams Speedline out of...
  5. GMDNP1

Broken Hand/Wrist :angry:

I'm not looking for sympathy just sharing. I'm afraid I've strained/fractured/ or broken my wrist. I'm a extremely bummed and disappointed. I hurt it playing in my uncles baseball league. every year he harasses me to play and I always eventually give in and this time it has finally cost me. I...
  6. GMDNP1

Winn Lite Grips

I recently bought one of these grips the 5LF-WH model and was so impressed with it I thought I'd share my thoughts. I had the grip put on my driver and immediately couldn't believe how much lighter my driver felt. with my first swing my hands FLEW through my swing and I duck hooked the ball...
  7. GMDNP1

SHhhAaaNNN??@Ss

senor THP resident pro I come to u with a question. I recently during a driving range session hit a ball directly sideways. to say the least it scared the hell out of me. I continued to play 9 holes with a scratch and single digit handicapper and hit 11 sha???@#s. I have never done this and I...
  8. GMDNP1

Smoking On The Driving Range?

I don't smell cigarette smoke or cigar smoke often so when I do it sticks out. that being said while I was at the driving range tonight after I setup my bag and golf balls stretched and prepared to hit golf balls the gentlemen directly to my right lit up a cigar. man did that thing stink. it...
  9. GMDNP1

Club Fitting?

I've been reading in alot of threads about people getting their clubs fitted and I was wondering how did u decide who your fitter would be? how do u know their qualified? the local fitter at my store is a nice enough guy but not knowledgeable enough to touch my swing. the guys I play golf with...
  10. GMDNP1

WTB: TM RAC MB TP Smoke Irons

3-PW RH. condition has to be good like-new or new preferred. would like history pics and general information. if anyone has a set they're looking to get rid of post here or send me a pm. thanks.
  11. GMDNP1

TM R9 TP Irons Vs. TM RAC MB TP Smoke Irons

long title but the exact info I need. has THP reviewed each of these sets of irons? JB if u have personally hit both of these irons how do they compare? which ones do u prefer/why? and if anyone has any info likes/dislikes on the TM TP Smoke irons I'd appreciate it.
  12. GMDNP1

TM Shaft Question

JB or anybody for that matter what's the difference in the shaft initials XVS8 and SVS8 in particular on the 09 TP Rescue shafts? thanks.
  13. GMDNP1

Shooting Low Rounds?

I've been playing golf my entire life and within this next year I'm going to try to make it my career. I have a general question. how do u get your low rounds? I noticed a few + handicappers so I was hoping I could pick up a few tips. I can shoot 68 69 on a good round and I suppose I'm content...
  14. GMDNP1

Kick Point?

I was playing golf with my father today and I told him about THP and how informative it is and how it is just an overall good site. I mentioned to him a view terms I've seen used here but don't really know what they mean. one of them being kick point. what is a kick point can someone explain it...
  15. GMDNP1

Hybrid Woods ?

I've been thinking lately of taking my 3 and maybe my 4 irons out of my bag in exchange for hybrids. I'm somewhat a traditionalist so I don't really like this idea but I can hit the hybrids farther and they're so easy to hit. I don't have any problem hitting my low irons but the hybrids seem to...
Back