3. Ed Settle

Happy Birthday Thread

Thank you very much!
  4. Ed Settle

What Type of Travel Cover Do Your Use?

Club Glove Last Bag w/Stiff arm
  5. Ed Settle

2659edward- WITB

Taking a little from @fuffle master thread, I want to add to my WITB by sharing WHY I game what I game. Some of it is dumb luck, but some is after alot of rounds and alot of ebay sales/purchases to find just the right combination. So if you guys have any questions, let me know. I will be...
  6. Ed Settle

Why WITB?

I have always liked the why behind what you have in the bag. Some of my best internet friends are because of our discussions, usually through DMs, of our equipment choices. That is how we truely learn what to look for or what might be causing our current issues. You didnt mention it, but I bet...
  7. Ed Settle

Odyssey Toulon Small Batch

I got one...in the bag. Feel is subjective, but this is very soft off the face (CSXLS 2022) I wonder why the stroke lab is not in these putters? I have 3 9 hole, and an 18 hole round with it. Very pleased. Good on lag putts and I like the site dot. It is softer feeling than the Small Batch San...
  8. Ed Settle

2022 Odyssey and Toulon Design Putters

What are you getting? And of course we will needed lots of pictures
  9. Ed Settle

2659edward- WITB

I current set up is: Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 +2 setting with GD HD6X Callaway Rogue ST LS 3/15* with Tensei White 7S Callaway Apex UV 21 Hzrdous 6.0 Callaway Mavrik Pro 4H KBS Proto hybrid shaft stiff Callaway Forged Star irons. 5-PW with Modus 105 Stiff shafts Callaway Forged Jaws Wedges...
  10. Ed Settle

2659edward- WITB

Added this new small batch to my collection. Actually gaming it! And have shot my two lowest rounds of the year.
  11. Ed Settle

2659edward- WITB

Is it late June already 2022!!
  12. Ed Settle

Show Off Your Putter Collection

Added this to the collection today.
  13. Ed Settle

Is White Hot faster off the face than a milled face?

I would certainly be in the camp that milled putters are faster off the face that insert putters. Whatever this guy says…
  14. Ed Settle

CONTEST Your Favorite: The 2022 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

official entry: Callaway has always been a leader, never a follower. My personal pick is Apex Dot irons. Senior City Championship irons.
  15. Ed Settle

Looking For Testers: New Golf Balls

1. What is your current golf ball? 2020 CSX 2. What is your driver swing speed? 100-105 3. What type of ball flight do you see off the driver? High 4. Are you high spin around the greens? No, I need more!
  16. Ed Settle

My DIY Custom Odyssey project

O boy! Can’t wait to see how this develops.
  17. Ed Settle

Help pick a shaft for XXIO X driver

How about a Tensi White Raw?
  18. Ed Settle

CONTEST Contest: The Grandmama: A Full Bag of Callaway Equipment, a Trip and More

My official entry: Last year, I began playing the triple track CSX♦️. As long time TP5 player, this was the last thing to be converted to Callaway in my bag. I am happy to say that the 2020 Chrome Soft X is my ball. Better in every category for me. It’s that good
  19. Ed Settle

What’s New: 2020 Callaway Chrome Soft Hits Retail

I posted this a while back on Twitter. My first round with the 2020 CSX.
  20. Ed Settle

What’s New: 2020 Callaway Chrome Soft Hits Retail

I have been using TaylorMade TP5 for number of years. It seemed like the best combination of low spin with the driver, ball flight and spin with irons/wedges. When the 2019 chrome sofWhen the 2019 chrome CSX ♦️ Triple track, I was intrigued by the ball just as much as the TT. And I finally found...
Back