Search results for query: *

1. Ed Settle

Who did it best: Toulon or SC?

I would say it would have to be a tie. Because they look almost identical but then the next question should be who did it first! 2016 for Toulon verses 2018 for Scotty Cameron. I know what I think. What do you guys think? Okay or not? Toulon on the left from 2016. Scotty Cameron on the...
  2. Ed Settle

Sergio’s Toulon Atlanta Rose Gold

Sergio Garcia playing in Europe leading up to the Ryder Cup, asked Toulon Design for a fresh Atlanta to put in play. This one is in Spanish colors and had special stamping representing the Ryder Cups that he has played in. A nice -5 round today as he readys himself for the Ryder Cup.
  3. Ed Settle

Toulon Palm Beach (Proto PBI)

A few weeks ago, at the Barbasol tournament in Kentucky I was lucky enough to spend some time around the practice green on Monday. One of the things that I was shown was the new Palm Beach model. A beautiful heel shaft mallet design that just seems to flow from the end of the shaft. With no...
  4. Ed Settle

2659edward- WITB

I Haven’t posted my WITB. I have had many over the years but this one is a Top 5 all-time. Not only because it’s really good equipment, but it’s in my new Vessel 14 way stand bag. I got tired of all the lettering of the OEM bags. Just one simple, durable black material and just does a great job...
  5. Ed Settle

"The Dude" Odyssey/Toulon head cover

Tony Toulon posted pictures on his Twitter account of a new Custom head cover. Paying honor to "The Dude", Jeff Bridges character from the "The Big Lebowski". Long live "The Dude" Tony did hint these could be available soon.
  6. Ed Settle

Toulon Design has first Pro Win!

Sean Toulon shared this yesterday. "Our first big win - by Tiffany Chan - an amateur from USC. Now ranked inside the top 10 amateurs in the world and on the cusp of an Olympic berth! She is using a Toulon Garage Rochester with a tungsten sole plate. Special paint fill in Burgundy and Gold...
  7. Ed Settle

UPS brought some boxes

Picked up a "mint" R9 460 on ebay. The head was still in plastic but, I wanted to replace the stock reax shaft. So I happened upon a new Oban Devotion 6 shaft in x-stiff (05) but, as you can tell we still have snow on the ground!! I finished it with a blue BCT Golf Pride grip. I hope to hit it...
  8. Ed Settle

Hello from Indianapolis

Hello- My name is Ed and I live in Indianapolis. I have been playing for over 40 years. The last couple of years, I have tried to take the game more serious. I joined the THP to get some of the "inside scoop". You will find I play:taylormade: And cheer for the Colts!:D
Back