1 type of Alcohol to drink for the rest of your life?

Pick your Alcohol

• Beer

Votes: 60 34.5%
  • Wine

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • Brandy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gin

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Rum

Votes: 17 9.8%
  • Tequila

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Vodka

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Whiskey

Votes: 53 30.5%

• Total voters
I do like a glass of wine with meals but if I had to choose one, it would be beer.

Went with Beer, plenty of great options, I've just been on a beer kick lately. I would/could answer this poll differently every day.

obviously it is Mallort.

Rum for me.

Pick a Highland scotch & I’ll be golden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumbu Rum

Even Jack Sparrow would approve

I’m the one lonely tequila vote?! Well the hell is @tequila4kapp ?! It’s the first word in your name!

@Space Bandito is first to spell it right. e is Irish no e is Scotch. Scotch Whisky.

Vodka.

It’s the only hard liquor I drink so it’s easy

Rum and it’s not even close. I am not a heavy drinker anyway but if I am going to drink it’s going to be rum and coke 75% or more of the time.

Wine, I'd have to go with something that pairs well with meals (when most of my alcohol consumption occurs) and for me that is wine.

Red wine. I mean, it hurts my soul to eliminate various liquors.

But when I wanna relax (which is like... always), a couple/few glasses of wine do me solid.

never ever thought i would be saying wine but as i get older beer only bloats me and hard alcohol kicks my ass the next day.

i do enjoy a ice cold beer on the course or 2 or 3...depends how bad i am playing that day...lol

On the course it’s always gonna be beer - just not as much as I used to drink. But like Hammer said, drinking beer as way less enjoyable for me now. So I’d go with wine. So many varieties and different taste experiences, you could never drink the same thing twice. And lots of options with food

Not a drinker at all, but when I do I like to drink it needs to be something with taste. Can’t stand the tastes of wine or beer, but I do like banana daiquiris and vodka with cranberry. So, I would go rum first followed by vodka due to the drinks I can make from those.

In my fraternity days it would be Jack Daniel’s, but those days are LONG gone.

I went with beer because there is so much variety.

I'm not huge on alcohol, but I'd go with vodka, I can mix that in many different drinks.

I would have to go with beer, but I like variety and would change this by daily mood.

These days, 8% beer is my choice to complete my life's journey with.

Way back when, Rum was my drink of choice. Straight shots of the stuff was a bad habit of mine. I just loved the taste Rum. Didn't matter what the alcohol content was.

I voted whiskey. Lots of choices. Buffalo Trace for regular drinking. If two choices, add wine.

If I still drank it would be Windsor.

India Pale Ale

Back