10,000 Strong and Much More Coming

Muchmore

21/23 Grandaddy Alum/Anime Gods LIVE
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
10,000 posts. Hard to believe that I’ve put down 10,000 different thoughts, ideas, suggestions, questions, answers or even complete randomness on an online forum.

I’ve never been much of a talker online. It’s always been a worry about being judged, laughed at, or turned away. The internet isn’t always a very accepting place but it’s different here. I couldn’t be more thankful for those of you I’ve engaged with and made this place feel like a second home. And to those of you I haven’t engaged with often, I can’t wait to change that!

Here’s to the next 10,000 here on THP! You’ll see me working towards a lot of that in the coming month and a half!

Also, yes I meant the play on of my name in the title ;)

;) Congrats on the 10k

Congrats on 10k, it’s a great milestone to hit!

Love it man! Can't wait to see what the next 10,00 has in store, especially with the GD coming up!

Alright, alright, alright! Thanks for everything you add to the forum.

Wow!!!

You have been an inspiration to all of us in the 2-5 per day average. Time to step it up.

Big milestone!!! Congrats!!! I’m creeping up on 40k

Congrats!

I appreciate the kind words everyone! THP is full of pretty fantastic people!

That is very impressive. I feel like put too much drivel out here and I am only a little more than halfway to 10K. Thanks for your contributions.

You da man!

Congrats on the milestone post. Here’s to the next 10k.

This is a well earned accomplishment!! You clearly put the time in and it’s always fun to read your posts!

It's been fun engaging with you this past year. 10k posts is quite the accomplishment.

Congrats on the huge milestone! :clapp:🍻

Don't stop! Congrats!

Back