10 years with no golf in Manhattan. Now in Oregon, so bring it on!

dpwatkins

Reaction score
Handicap
Moved myself and my startup (dirtylabs.com) from NYC to Portland, OR during the pandemic. I was itching to get back outside so decided to pick up golf again, especially with the ease of access to courses here in OR and having a car again! New clubs, new coach, the whole nine yards. With this much time off, I figured it would be a great time to make some of the swing changes I've always want to implement. Started lessons up with Jerry Mowlds recently and he's been an incredibly effective coach even after two sessions. Feels good to be back!

Welcome to thp

Welcome aboard!

Bring it on! Welcome to THP. Awesome to hear you’re jumping back in. Look forward to hearing about your progress!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Oregon is much easier on a golf lover vs NYC! Congrats on the move and welcome to THP.

So it looks like you are playing out of Pumpkin Ridge. Very nice. I am a handful of miles away in Tigard. We should tee it up together some time.

Welcome to THP

welcome!

Welcome aboard

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.

Welcome to THP, golf again, and getting back on the road! Getting back behind the wheel everyday after living in NYC was so exhilarating and annoying for me.

Back