baylrballa

2024 WWGC Food and Drink Champion
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
>10
What a crazy golf journey it's been the past 2 years after finding this place as I was getting back into golf while searching trying to figure out nippon shafts.

Everyone wants to thank JB and Morgan for creating this place, and they deserve it, but I especially want to thank all (most) the other members for making this a place I look forward to checking in with every day. I've met some really awesome people and got to do some pretty cool things in the past two years because of THP, but just being able to have a place to ******** about anything and everything without it devolving into name-calling and other petulant crap is the real prize here.

Here's to the good times contained in the next 10000 and beyond.

:thp:

Some sick swag you have there!

Congrats on the milestone post!

You sure have done some cool stuff! Glad you're here and here's to 10,000 more!

Impressive and enjoyable work in a short time have you done, as Yoda might say. Glad you're here!

Congrats on the 10k post count and the very impressive swag collection! If you don't have a THP Truvis in your ball collection, hit me up and I will help you fill that void.

Congrats and love your swag!!!

Congrats and glad you are here. Here's to another 10K :drinks:

Congratulations on 10k! That collection you have is pretty awesome!

Wow, 10k! You’re a monster! Love your posts man, keep it going and shoot well.

Congrats on the milestone! Here’s to 10,000 more!

That's a lotta posting! Here's to 10k more! (y)

WOW 10k in 2 years. Awesome milestone!

Congrats on the 10K!1

Congrats on the milestone, and on the great THP swag!

Even if my mind isn’t right, you’re a good dude and I appreciate that. Hope to both be around for the next 10k. I’m approaching but still a ways out since I don’t post a lot right now.

That's a great milestone mate, love the interaction that we've had. Here's to the next 10k!

Congratulations! I’ve appreciated getting to know and have immensely enjoyed shooting the breeze with you at the MC and again last month in Austin. The golf was fun but the camaraderie was better. I look forward to doing it again and your next 10K posts.

Take care.

Keep up the good work, sir.

Congrats on 10k! We need to tee it up again!

Congrats and cant wait to see what the next 10,000 brings! Enjoy your banter around here!

Back