10K Horseshoe Bay 2 Man Tournament - I'm Psyched!

Well, we played Ram Rock on Sunday and ended up with a -2 on a very windy day. We had a total of -7 for the 2 days and the winners were -11, we finished 7th out of 50 teams. I couldn't keep a drive in the fairway and then our putters went cold for a long stretch of holes. Fun weekend and appreciate all the kind words!

Nice showing Nate.

Congrats on 7th out of 50.

congrats on the results Nate

Nice finish! 7th out of 50 is really quite good!

Good finish...good luck next year !

Nice finish.

7th out of 50 is pretty good.

Well, it's that time of year again and we're giving it another try. We've finished 5th and 7th last 2 years and was tied for 1st after day 1. This is great Morgan Cup prep even if it is early. Suppose to be great weather all week so I'm very excited about heading down to The Austin area.

Playing the hardest course on the planet sure would help or this one! I'm sure you don't need it but good luck!

TT on iPad

Good luck again this year nate

Get some Nate!!!

Good luck buddy!

Good Luck Nate , we are pulling for ya " .

Thanks guys...it's a lot of fun esp. playing it with a good friend. Will keep ya posted this weekend!

-3 after 9.... Need to step it up! View is nice though!
6ysa6y3y.jpg

Saweet! Long and str8

LtEvO TaPpEd In

Get it going Natrix!!

Good luck Nate! Time to go low!

Good luck Nate!! I hope you guys play a good round, and if nothing else, have fun!

Freaking get em Nate, and when you get them down, throw an eagle on their backs.

Went down to -4 and then got some putts to fall at the end. Finished -7 with 2 BAD bogeys. Waiting to see where we stand.....

Went down to -4 and then got some putts to fall at the end. Finished -7 with 2 BAD bogeys. Waiting to see where we stand.....

Solid!

Back