10K Horseshoe Bay 2 Man Tournament - I'm Psyched!

Way to go buddy. Domination

My man!!! Way to go!

You guys must have been playing a different course wow. Great work Nate. Zoo crew is on notice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bravo Nate!!!!

Congrats. That was a beatdown today. Good shootin

Wow thats like a bloody sunday beatdown

Congrats Nate!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats Nate! The mist/rain didn’t help this morning and y’all kept on grinding. Also the talk is next year will be a three day tournament and going back to the tough course.

Congrats Nate! The mist/rain didn’t help this morning and y’all kept on grinding. Also the talk is next year will be a three day tournament and going back to the tough course.

It was a sloppy start to the day Sunday with some light mist/rain that went on/off for the first 5 holes or so. Crazy Texas fall weather but it wasn't 35 degrees and windy!

Great time once again but was glad to get home Sunday night. Chris says this every year but he may be looking for a new partner next year? @mikeg_74 @#Cookie I think Chris wants to win some $$$$ now! This was our 8th year to play this tournament and didn't sniff any $$$ for the first 4 years.

This was some good #TheGrandaddy prep for sure. Exposed a few things I need to be aware of but are very fixable. But for the most part I played very well and would be happy if this game shows up in a few weeks over in CA. Thanks again for those that followed......till next year!

It was a sloppy start to the day Sunday with some light mist/rain that went on/off for the first 5 holes or so. Crazy Texas fall weather but it wasn't 35 degrees and windy!

Great time once again but was glad to get home Sunday night. Chris says this every year but he may be looking for a new partner next year? @mikeg_74 @#Cookie I think Chris wants to win some $$$$ now! This was our 8th year to play this tournament and didn't sniff any $$$ for the first 4 years.

This was some good #TheGrandaddy prep for sure. Exposed a few things I need to be aware of but are very fixable. But for the most part I played very well and would be happy if this game shows up in a few weeks over in CA. Thanks again for those that followed......till next year!

Hmm...I'll have to see if he thinks I have enough game. As long as I stay out of your flight.

Hmm...I'll have to see if he thinks I have enough game. As long as I stay out of your flight.

Championship cut off was 68's (-4), First flight was 69's - 72's, Second flight was 73's through 76's, etc.......

He's also talking about making it a 3 day tournament next year, playing a full 2 days and then doing the flights after that. But we shall see.

Congrats!

Hoping to play next year...

Congrats Nate

Super cool. I need to find a partner to come down and play. Sounds like it'd be a fantastic time. Do they post pics and results from the event?

Championship cut off was 68's (-4), First flight was 69's - 72's, Second flight was 73's through 76's, etc.......

He's also talking about making it a 3 day tournament next year, playing a full 2 days and then doing the flights after that. But we shall see.

I️ may have skimmed or forgot... but what was the buy in for this? It sounds like a ton of fun

I️ may have skimmed or forgot... but what was the buy in for this? It sounds like a ton of fun

$499 a person. That includes unlimited golf Fri-Sun and 2 nights at the resort. Last year over $20,000 in prizes were given out.

$499 a person. That includes unlimited golf Fri-Sun and 2 nights at the resort. Last year over $20,000 in prizes were given out.

wow thats not too shabby at all.

wow thats not too shabby at all.

Also day money is paid out both days for for being at the top of your flight. Championship flight paid out three places but the other flights paid out 5-6 places.

Also day money is paid out both days for for being at the top of your flight. Championship flight paid out three places but the other flights paid out 5-6 places.

How did u and your partner fare?

So like $700ish with flight from Florida... I’m so down for this... now to find a partner... any other THPer want to do this with me?

It will be interesting to see what it might/will increase to if it goes to a 3 day tournament.

It will be interesting to see what it might/will increase to if it goes to a 3 day tournament.
I think a 3 day tournament will be a lot of fun and look forward to seeing what comes of it.

So like $700ish with flight from Florida... I’m so down for this... now to find a partner... any other THPer want to do this with me?

If I'm seeing this right it's an Invitational and you need to earn your way in.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back