10K Horseshoe Bay 2 Man Tournament - I'm Psyched!

Fingers crossed, let us know!

3rd place heading into tomorrow. One -9, one -8. Would have been there without the 2 bogeys. Oh well, we'll see what happens tomorrow on the harder course of the 2 we play.

Thanks for the support guys!

3rd place heading into tomorrow. One -9, one -8. Would have been there without the 2 bogeys. Oh well, we'll see what happens tomorrow on the harder course of the 2 we play.

Thanks for the support guys!

Play steady bud, -7 isn't not bad at all. Make up the difference in a couple holes

Go get em Nate!

Prime position for a Sunday run, good luck nate.

Good luck Nate! Give 'em hell tomorrow! #TimeToGoLow

Great position Nate, less pressure and ready for the taking! Have fun tomorrow and looking forward to seeing how you guys do!

Get after 'em Nate!

Get em Nate!!

Oh and respond to my text hehe

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Well, Well....we found out we won a skin today! Birdie on 18 and it won us $640!!! Trip is paid for!

ru2esegy.jpg

Nice Nate, that's sweet!!! Play well today buddy.

Good luck Nate!! I've known quite a few people from here in Midland that have played in that tourney over the years, one in peticular being my old Boss. With that said, please win big so I know you kicked his ***!!!!!!!!

What a great weekend! Finished in 3rd place overall, just 1 shot from the leaders. Finished today at -7, 64, tied for low round today. The kicker... We bogeyed a par 5 on the front and we had a 15 birdie putt to start the hole. Brain fart on both of us. The next kicker, if we would have just pared the hole, we would have tied the leaders and won the scorecard playoff with best round on the back 9. No regrets though! Played pretty well all weekend and we played great team golf. Won another skin today for $375 and then won $550 for the 3rd place finish. Great weekend and had a great time seeing old friends and making new ones. Thanks again for the support and kind words of encouragement. Time to get back to the real world as I start my drive back to Dallas. Have a great week everyone!

zubeve4u.jpg

Still a great finish, well done Nate.

Congrats Nate, great job!

Congrats Nate!! Nice $$$$!

NATE!!! That sounds like it was a great golf weekend, congrats!

Awesome job! Congrats!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

NateDawg, well done bromontana

Awesome! Looks like you have some extra golf budget cash now!

Well done sir, well done!

Way to go Nate, that's awesome!

Way to go Nate !

Well that should cover the cost of the Amp Cell no problem! Nice shooting.

Back