10K Horseshoe Bay 2 Man Tournament - I'm Psyched!

Nate

My Friends Call Me Big Time
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Heading down to Austin, Texas tonight (from Dallas) for a 2 day, 2 man scramble tournament with over 10K in money to be handed out! Playing at Horseshoe Bay Sat/Sun with a practice round on Friday afternoon. My partner and I shot -9 on the first day last year to take a tie for 1st place going into the 2nd day. We flopped and shot a -1 and finished 5th. There will be about 60 teams competing and can't wait to get it started again. Tomorrow morning will also be playing my old high school golf course in Georgetown, Texas called Berry Creek before the practice round. Needless to say, a lot of golf and adult beverages are awaiting!

Anyways, I hope to report some good news to THP come Sunday evening if the golf Gods will allow!

Let's Get It On!!!!!
golf.gif
:banana:

Good luck, Nate!!!

Sounds like a blast!! Have fun and play great man.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Good luck. Bring home that cash and turn on ponder mode for real lol. Have a great time!

Good luck man! When I first saw this title I thought you were running a 10k. Ha! Go win some cash buddy!

Good Luck to ya Nate !! Get some MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Nate! Just remember have fun and if your doing that the good score will come.

good luck, have a good time!

Good luck Nate!

-5 today.....not great....couldn't make any putts....leaders at -10, we're in 7th out of 50 teams....work to be done tomorrow.

Have fun and good luck.

Good luck Nate!

I definitely thought this was a $10,000 Horseshoe tournament... I was thinking to myself: Only in Texas...

Haha.. Good luck tomorrow!

-5 today.....not great....couldn't make any putts....leaders at -10, we're in 7th out of 50 teams....work to be done tomorrow.

good place to be heading into day 2 from, best of luck

Good luck today - make it happen!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Stay in the hunt! Good luck!

Well, we played Ram Rock on Sunday and ended up with a -2 on a very windy day. We had a total of -7 for the 2 days and the winners were -11, we finished 7th out of 50 teams. I couldn't keep a drive in the fairway and then our putters went cold for a long stretch of holes. Fun weekend and appreciate all the kind words!

Well, we played Ram Rock on Sunday and ended up with a -2 on a very windy day. We had a total of -7 for the 2 days and the winners were -11, we finished 7th out of 50 teams. I couldn't keep a drive in the fairway and then our putters went cold for a long stretch of holes. Fun weekend and appreciate all the kind words!

Great job Nate as a 7th place finish out of 50 teams is very respectable. I imagine there were some really stacked teams competing for that kind of prize money!

Still a strong finish Nate! Win anything??

Tappin' from the iPhone!

well done Nate 7th isn't a bad result giving the weather conditions

Darn wind!!!!!!! Man it was blowing all over the State this weekend. 7th out of 50 ain't to shabby though.

Did you happen to get a chance to chat about the Texas outing?

Nice job Nate....yeah it was really windy here all weekend too!

Back