10K Horseshoe Bay 2 Man Tournament - I'm Psyched!

Good luck!

Couple teams to root for! Nice! Go Low Fellas!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Go out and get it this year Nate!

Hitting the sack now for our early wake up call. For some reason Nate I said we were playing River Place but we are actually play Twin Creek tomorrow mid morning.

Hitting the sack now for our early wake up call. For some reason Nate I said we were playing River Place but we are actually play Twin Creek tomorrow mid morning.

Fantastic course!! You are really going to enjoy it. Tough track, esp. the front.

We're playing with Joe Warring Friday for the practice round. Gonna try and get there earlier to get some range time in. Will touch base with you then. Safe travels!

Good luck this weekend.

Good luck guys.

The road to glory......I see it, I see it!!

845f26c2a621ae319aee3435ae18e917.jpg

Good luck!

Good luck guys!

Great picture Nate, That is a tiny green!

10K Horseshoe Bay 2 Man Tournament - I'm Psyched!

Periscope coming up on tee box hole 10.

You guys have fun and play well. Love the updates and the pics.

Periscope coming up on tee box hole 10.
Nate's typical boring tee shot, middle of the fairway and looong!

Enjoyed the periscopes today Nate. My connection issues had nothing to do with you. I have serious issues with connections at work.
You going to post up any this weekend? Really enjoyed watching them when I got home today.

I missed the PS...bummer. looking forward to great things this weekend.

Edit...haha 3W Monster!

I missed the PS...bummer. looking forward to great things this weekend.

Edit...haha 3W Monster!

My partners said cart path help but you and I know better!

75 in the practice round on Apple Rock and then -1 on the front side of Ram Rock. Played pretty well even with a double bogey on the 3rd hole.

Great to tune in for the 18th for a little while and caught up on the others when I got home. Good luck tomorrow and loved seeing the Tito's bag in play.

JM

Great to tune in for the 18th for a little while and caught up on the others when I got home. Good luck tomorrow and loved seeing the Tito's bag in play.

JM

You told me to put that bag in play! It was a no brainier really. Titos and Austin....had to be done!

So the big question is how did the D2 hold up?

So the big question is how did the D2 hold up?

Started slow but finished very very well. It's a boost of confidence each time I pull it on a tee box for sure.

Enjoyed the periscope Nate. Thanks for doing that one on 18. That 3w of yours is a beat. I tried watching live, but I could nut get periscope to lead up. I was trying on two devices at once too. One Wi-Fi one 4g. Neither would load. But finale got to watch after your broadcast. Looked like a fun day all around.
Good luck today guys. I'm sty work, So hoping to follow along and live my weekend golf thru you guys.

Back