10K Horseshoe Bay 2 Man Tournament - I'm Psyched!

Heading down to Austin, Texas tonight (from Dallas) for a 2 day, 2 man scramble tournament with over 10K in money to be handed out! Playing at Horseshoe Bay Sat/Sun with a practice round on Friday afternoon. My partner and I shot -9 on the first day last year to take a tie for 1st place going into the 2nd day. We flopped and shot a -1 and finished 5th. There will be about 60 teams competing and can't wait to get it started again. Tomorrow morning will also be playing my old high school golf course in Georgetown, Texas called Berry Creek before the practice round. Needless to say, a lot of golf and adult beverages are awaiting!

Anyways, I hope to report some good news to THP come Sunday evening if the golf Gods will allow!

Let's Get It On!!!!!
golf.gif
:banana:

I remember following last year on the happenings...good luck!

For those that may be pondering......

Greetings Texas 2-Man Challenge teams,

Get your games in shape! Excited to announce registration is now open for our 9th Annual Texas 2-Man Challenge.

We’re looking forward to playing a little earlier this year Thursday, September 19 – Sunday, September 22.

We will also have the opporutnity to play all three courses this year. Apple Rock is now open and all three courses are equipped with Bentgrass greens.

Important update for this year -

---All registrations will be taken by Horseshoe Bay Resort - (877) 611-0112 option 1

---I’ll have to collect the prize fund ($110 per player) so we can pay cash again for our third year!!

It’s the HSB Three Step registration process:

STEP 1: Choose a package below and call HSB to register. (877) 611-0112 option 1 Give them specific details and be sure to Say “TEXAS 2-MAN CHALLENGE GROUP”

STEP 2: Email me who you are playing with and let me know what package you are booking

STEP 3: Venmo, Zelle, PayPal or send me a check for the $110 prize fund per player. HSB will not collect. In order to keep paying out cash send it over to me for safe keeping

Please forward this email to your golf buddies. We want to be sure our friends have an opportunity to play!

Schedule:

· Thursday, September 19 – Practice round Ram Rock or Slick Rock
· Friday, September 20 – Round 1 – Ram Rock 1 pm Shotgun start
· Saturday, September 21 – Round 2 - Slick Rock Golf Course – 8:30 am Shotgun start
· Sunday, September 22 – Final Round – Apple Rock Golf Course – 8:30 am Shotgun start

Golf Tournament Packages (Four Options):

Two Night Package – Double Occupancy | Arrive September 20

$598.00

One Golfer, Double Occupancy, Three rounds of golf, Two Night stay at Horseshoe bay resort

Includes:

· Hotel accommodations for two nights in a shared room – Arrival September 20.
· Three tournament rounds Friday – Sunday

Includes All golf fees, resort fees and taxes

**does not include $110 prize fund. Please send directly to me joewarring@gmail.com – 281-620-5585**

Two Night Package – I want my own room | Arrive September 20

$848.00

One Golfer, Single Occupancy, Two night stay at Horseshoe Bay Resort

· Hotel accommodations for two nights in a single occupancy room – Arrival September 20.
· Three tournament rounds Friday – Sunday (Thursday practice round not included)
· Includes All golf tournament fees, resort fees and taxes

**does not include $110 prize fund. Please send directly to me joewarring@gmail.com – 281-620-5585**

Three Night Package – Double Occupancy | Arrive September 19

$840.05

One Golfer, Double Occupancy, Four rounds of golf, Three Night stay at Horseshoe bay resort

· Hotel accommodations for three nights in a shared occupancy room – Arrival September 19.
· Includes Thursday Practice Round (September 19)

Three Night Package – I want my own room | Arrive September 19

$1,213.70

One Golfer, Single Occupancy, Four rounds of golf, Three Night stay at Horseshoe bay resort

Hotel accommodations for three nights in a single occupancy room – Arrival September 19.

Includes:

· Thursday Practice Round (September 19)

Please follow the registration process

STEP 1: Choose a package and call HSB to register. (877) 611-0112 option 1 Give them specific details and be sure to Say “TEXAS 2-MAN CHALLENGE GROUP”

STEP 2: Email me who you are playing with and what package you are booking

STEP 3: Venmo, Zelle, PayPal or send me a check for the $110 prize fund per player. HSB will not collect. In order to keep paying out cash send it over to me for safe keeping

Let me know if you have any questions or need a condo. There will be a few available first come first serve.

Excited to see you on the course soon. Pair up and Play!

Looks like he's up to about 36 teams so far with 2.5 months to go. Gonna get close to the 60 team mark by the end I'm sure.

Looks like he's up to about 36 teams so far with 2.5 months to go. Gonna get close to the 60 team mark by the end I'm sure.
That's awesome

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tear it up, man!

Heading down to Austin, Texas tonight (from Dallas) for a 2 day, 2 man scramble tournament with over 10K in money to be handed out! Playing at Horseshoe Bay Sat/Sun with a practice round on Friday afternoon. My partner and I shot -9 on the first day last year to take a tie for 1st place going into the 2nd day. We flopped and shot a -1 and finished 5th. There will be about 60 teams competing and can't wait to get it started again. Tomorrow morning will also be playing my old high school golf course in Georgetown, Texas called Berry Creek before the practice round. Needless to say, a lot of golf and adult beverages are awaiting!

Anyways, I hope to report some good news to THP come Sunday evening if the golf Gods will allow!

Let's Get It On!!!!!
golf.gif
:banana:

Play well!

See ya there again this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a place online that I can get more information about this tournament?

Is there a place online that I can get more information about this tournament?

See post #577. His email is there too if you have questions you want to ask him.

I was waiting to hear you confirm! You bringing that big group back with ya again?

Not too sure, quite a few can’t make it this year so there is some people shuffling for people to pair up with. But I’m already in, need it to fill up for that skins pot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this weekend! I’m excited we get to play all three courses this year.

Getting ready for some hill country golf. When in Rome/Austin

ed4b071c8bc5f15c590ecabdafe0e440.jpg

That's a nice looking bag. Good luck, Big Time..bring it home!

This will be my first time. Looking forward to it.

Good Luck Nate, I have played Berry Creek before and that is a nice trac

Good luck Nate! Hit'em strait and keep your fluids topped off. I'll be following along from the laptop so post some pics.

I'm playing in a two man tournament on Sunday. Wager: whoever finishes lower in their flight buys the next round of Transfusions.

Good luck Nate! Hit'em strait and keep your fluids topped off. I'll be following along from the laptop so post some pics.

I'm playing in a two man tournament on Sunday. Wager: whoever finishes lower in their flight buys the next round of Transfusions.

Ooh, I like this wager..good luck to you too!!

Ha-Ha....like it!

Always wanted to shoot Horseshoe Bay, GOOD LUCK!!!

Back