10k milestone post

e1iterate

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I noticed that I was close to 10k posts on the forum and decided to save it for a meaningful post.

I joined here 7 years ago looking for some people to play with and little did I know what I was really getting myself into. THP has become a huge part of my everyday life and I have made some amazing friends here. I want to thank @JB and @GolferGal not only for the efforts they put into this place, but also for their friendship. I want to thank every single THPer that I have ever met in person or interacted with on the forum here...even if we didn't always agree on certain topics. It's truly a blessing to be able to come here and mix it up with each of you here on the forum and then getting in the occasional in-person rounds together.

This place has given me more than I could ever repay and I am truly grateful for the experiences I have made through here that were only possible because of here. Thank you THP for being a place I can come to and learn more about golf, talk about life and just shoot the bull. Thank you to all the friends I have made through the years...there are too many to name, but if you are reading this you are one of them!

Here is to the next 10k. I am looking forward to what the future holds here!

Nothing but :love:

-e1

Congrats on 10k!

And I love the post, well said!

Congrats on the milestone Mike! Totally agree with the sentiment here as well.

Thanks for being a part of this place. Here is to the next 10k

Great post!!! Looking forward to the next 10,000

Congrats on 10K dude! Here's to the next 10K & more :drinks:

Congrats on 10k, and great post!

Congrats on 10k.

I"ve been thinking about making another run at Tot Hill Farm but hopefully with better weather and not trying to play as an 8some.

Well said....

Congrats on the 10k.

Congrats Mike! You are so great for the forum and even better in person!

Congrats on the milestone and thanks for your contributions to making this community awesome!

Congrats on 10k. Hope you enjoyed the Indianapolis pre-event round at Trophy Club I think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great post, Mike! Well said and congrats on the 10k!

Glad you’re here man! Onward to 20k!

Great post and congrats on the 10K milestone! 🔥

Congrats!!!

Congrats man!

Always enjoy your content!

Couldn't have said it better myself! The people here are what makes this site what it is! Fun!

Back