10yardDraw, you sir are a freakin nut!!!!

White Rhino

SANDBAGGER!!!!!!!
Reaction score
I have known 10yardDraw for about 18 months now. We msg each other every now and then just to see what is new and check and see how life is treating us. Well a few weeks ago I saw he posted in the marketplace forum he was selling a relatively new :miyazaki: Kusala Black shaft with a R11 tip on it. It also had a brand new Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound grip on it. He wanted $200 for this shaft, a fair rate for such a great shaft. As a joke I sent him a msg offering $1.50 for it. We "bantered" a bit on the pricing but he did not budge. A few days had passed and he asked me for my address. I gave it to him and asked what he was sending. He refused to tell me and today I received a package from him at my door. When I opened it up this was inside:

Spoiler
kusalablack61rfs2.jpg

Are you freakin' kidding me? He sent me the _((*^&*% shaft!!!! I was floored when I got it out of the box. I of course immediately contacted him and offered to send some $$ back to him but he will not hear of it, not even the shipping costs. Casey, you my friend are an amazing guy and truly represent what is great about this forum, no wait.. this family. I am there for you if ever need anything.

That is incredible. Way to go 10yard. Amazing gesture for sure.

Wow this is freaking amazing! 10yard that is awesome

Damn! Very nice move dude.

Boom THPers are freakin great

WOW! What a move, 10YD! Exceptional.

Hoosiers are awesome. Very cool.

Nice job, 10Yard!

What a fantastic thing to do 10yd. Man this place and the people are amazing .

That's great!

Wow that was def over the top amazing. WTG 10yd

That is awesome 10yd.

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

Thats awesome 10yardDraw!

Damn can't believe this happens so much I love hearing these stories from this place! Nice job 10yardDraw way to represent us Hoosiers!

Way to go 10yard. That is extremely kind. Great people come to THP. That's awesome

that's cool, can't wait to meet some of THP at the STL meet.

That is freaking awesome! Thanks for sharing WR!

That's awesome. 10yard is LEGIT

Well played 10yard, I can not wait to meet some THP'ers in Des Moines!

Just awesome. Good on you 10YD.

I love this place. So many good people.

Wow once again, another great story on THP!! Great people & a great place! :)

That's awesome 10Y! what a great gesture! I don't think you would see this on any other forum. I never have atleast. Way to go!

Seriously. Tappin'.

that's awesome. what a gesture

NICE job 10yardDraw

Back