15,000......really?

Forum Name Change?

• Total voters
Congrats on the milestone. I say keep it it PKorf.

I refuse to endorse any forum name changes. I'm too stupid to keep up.

PinSlayerSlayer? ;)

Or keep it the same... change is inevitable but gratuitous change isn't :ROFLMAO:

3557F96F-2E0F-4D00-9CCD-2DF37107C443.jpegNot that I’d suggest it as a screen name, but I didn’t really catch the rest of your name so this is how you’re in my phone, haha.

Enjoyed meeting you last year and hope we get a chance to tee it up again when life gets done kicking me in the nuts.

Stay safe and sane Bridgestone brother!

Congrats on your milestone, strong posting game. I vote keep it the same - or do like Prince and change it to an unpronounceable symbol.

That dude was weeeeeiiirrd.

Change it back @PKorf!!!!!

I gotta say, name changes always make me a little leery. Is this the same person? Did they join an 80’s hairband cover band?? (I am sorry but I know that’s not your reason, ha! Go ahead and insert fat and out of shapes jokes for me, I can make fun of me too). I don’t think I properly congratulated you on the little one so CONGRATS! 🎈🍾🎉🎊! Seriously that is awesome for you and I can’t be happier for you. You’ve got me in contacts, if you ever need some “veteran” advice-that hurt to type, lol, feel free to utilize it.

So I vote you stay with the current. I changed mine, mainly just shortened it a hair as my prior one no longer reflected my views on golf balls. I may be headed back there as my old and now well abused body can barely get into the 100-105 CHS range now. I have shortened my swing to what a normal person would do, which feels weird but I no longer have all the crazy John Daly flexibility that I had prior.

Take care man, happy for you. Hope we are all laughing at this in a couple months. But I’d keep the PKorf if I was you.

I gotta say, name changes always make me a little leery. Is this the same person? Did they join an 80’s hairband cover band?? (I am sorry but I know that’s not your reason, ha! Go ahead and insert fat and out of shapes jokes for me, I can make fun of me too). I don’t think I properly congratulated you on the little one so CONGRATS! 🎈🍾🎉🎊! Seriously that is awesome for you and I can’t be happier for you. You’ve got me in contacts, if you ever need some “veteran” advice-that hurt to type, lol, feel free to utilize it.

So I vote you stay with the current. I changed mine, mainly just shortened it a hair as my prior one no longer reflected my views on golf balls. I may be headed back there as my old and now well abused body can barely get into the 100-105 CHS range now. I have shortened my swing to what a normal person would do, which feels weird but I no longer have all the crazy John Daly flexibility that I had prior.

Take care man, happy for you. Hope we are all laughing at this in a couple months. But I’d keep the PKorf if I was you.

I'm not @PKorf I'm the trouble maker formerly known as dazeedmonds. ;)

Congrats buddy! I won’t delete your number regardless of whether you change it or not. I usually think of you as “Paul” now and not your forum name anyway.

I'm not @PKorf I'm the trouble maker formerly known as dazeedmonds. ;)

I think I replied to the wrong post?

But I’ll stick with what I said, name changes make me nervous..... especially ones involving rodents, :)

I think I replied to the wrong post?

But I’ll stick with what I said, name changes make me nervous..... especially ones involving rodents, :)
The name change isn't the scary part. It's the avatar that should be scary. :ROFLMAO:

Keep it the same. Or maybe P.Diddy. Wait that was taken, nevermind.

Back