1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

Gives me chills reading about some of the stories from past events. Would be so awesome to be lucky enough to get in this. Such an incredible event.

If you get picked you might just play with this guy! Best 10 hcap ever!

3b482b2e0cddadaa0f4d59f12d4febc6.jpg

Man this is just an amazing picture. Wall hanger good..... but then again they are all like that from the Hideaway.

Just entered. I really liked the Finley podcast. It would be awesome to beat him at the Hideaway.

Days like this, when my lawn is snow covered in April, make me even more excited about the chance to visit golf paradise in December.

The stories you guys tell about the event are incredible. It just doesn't seem real. The fact that normal people get to do these types of things are beyond what dreams are made of.

I wouldn't call THPErs normal... In a good way of course.

Days like this, when my lawn is snow covered in April, make me even more excited about the chance to visit golf paradise in December.

...when your lawn is still covered in Snow.

Man this is just an amazing picture. Wall hanger good..... but then again they are all like that from the Hideaway.

That's some nice rough.

I wouldn't call THPErs normal... In a good way of course.

...when your lawn is still covered in Snow.

I actually got to play golf twice in December this year. At this rate, I'm not sure I'll get out much more than that in April this year.

This thread really makes me want to get out and play, just purely from an enjoyment standpoint.

I just can't imagine what it's like. I've read through the recaps, followed the live thread. I'm even lucky enough to play Merion yearly and I thought that was golf heaven. This just has to be the utimate event in golf bar none. All I can do is participate and hope.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I just can't imagine what it's like. I've read through the recaps, followed the live thread. I'm even lucky enough to play Merion yearly and I thought that was golf heaven. This just has to be the utimate event in golf bar none. All I can do is participate and hope.

There is another Callaway Event coming up with signups next week too.

Same event, same venue, different year.
Just incredible.

The members that play with us, love it. They jump right into the conversation, have fun and enjoy the heck out of it. They are never "in the way" during the heavy part of the competition and will help everybody.

Thought I remembered a previous Grandaddy event where that happened. It is touches like that that make you feel so special

There is another Callaway Event coming up with signups next week too.
Trying to work that one out. Schedule may conflict.

Trying to work that one out. Schedule may conflict.

Hope the Grandaddy doesn't conflict...I mean we have not announced dates or anything.

All entered!
Like the idiot I am I did it wrong and had to resubmit lol

Hope the Grandaddy doesn't conflict...I mean we have not announced dates or anything.
That time of year is wide open. May be able to work the other in. Trying like heck.

I can only dream of this trip. So much awesomeness that happens is unbelievable.

Also i couldnt imagine The Grandaddy being played any where else but at The Hideaway. Its just such a special place and from reading and watching the last few years the members are something else, so amazing.

Finally entered, and after listening to the Finley interview with his description of the Granddaddy I am even more amazed at how awesome THP events are.

Patiently waiting for the announcement of who the lucky people will be. It's going to be a long week end!

Well fingers crossed.........this would be a dream come true!

Fortunately this year my battalion is not handling getting soldiers on holiday leave, so I should be free in December for the best Christmas present ever.

Entry submitted, this sounds like the experience of a lifetime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One day closer to #TheGrandaddy are you ready?

Always ready!

Back