1st Course of 2016

Laughlin Ranch, AZ

2/2/16, Terry Hills, Batavia, NY

Frisco Lakes in Frisco, TX for me.

Finally got out to play a round today. This is the longest it has taken to hit the links since I joined THP.

Played Green Valley Ranch with Pokeslice. Record high temp today and finished before the winds went nuts.

If the snow melts enough in the next few days, most likely at my home course. If not, it will be TPC Las Vegas on 29th
Tpc las vegas and it was great time with friends!

I'll be playing the Lakes Course with some THPers tomorrow in Alabama for my first round of 2016.

Bedford Hills GC on January 31. It was the only one open. 40 and windy, not too bad.

I am playing Drumm Farm with some buddies tomorrow. Will most likely be my last round in KC for awhile.

Finally got out to play a round today. This is the longest it has taken to hit the links since I joined THP.

Played Green Valley Ranch with Pokeslice. Record high temp today and finished before the winds went nuts.

Nice, played Cherry Creek CC on Weds. Crazy week of weather here.

Nice, played Cherry Creek CC on Weds. Crazy week of weather here.

Nice, I've got to play with you!

You should get out soon with the rest of the Denver Crew. We could be getting two foursomes this summer with all the new members around the area.

First Round about to begin since October. Not too bad for Indiana. Playing West Chase in Brownsburg, IN. Fun little course.

I played at Andrews AFB. Played with a group I play with periodically and have know for the last 20 years

RTJ Grand National. Trumps Turkeyfoot as my first for 2016

Nice, I've got to play with you!

You should get out soon with the rest of the Denver Crew. We could be getting two foursomes this summer with all the new members around the area.

I am down for that. I play quite a bit at GVR. I played in the Men's club last year and just got the email today for 2016.

First round in 6 months was played at a little muni in Nashville called Shelby Golf Course. It's a goat ranch, but a friend of mine was playing there and I joined up with him. Next round will be in Columbia, SC right before the masters. In the meantime, lots and lots of range work! Because my first round was atrocious!

55 and sunny in Wisconsin today played Horicon Hills today - walking only. Shot 39. Was just great to be out.

Finally got out last Sunday, cart path only, winds gusting to 35mph , but Stone Crest GC in Prestonsburg, KY is still a great course anytime you can get out, winter has been tough to get out anywhere close by. I shot 86 and was trying a set of irons that I won last fall in a scramble and had never played. I think I will stick to my Callaway and sell these other to someone better suited.

My first course of 2016 was none other than the host site of the OH/MI Regional rivalry. Boulder Creek.

Pebble Creek in Colts Neck NJ. The bermuda greens held up well under the snow and only had one temp green. This was a week and a half ago.

Oak Knolls, in Kent, Ohio. Lots of rain yesterday and the course wasn't soaked so that was a plus. Started of with a frost delay, ended 55 and sunny. It's been a long winter, but lots of golf is just around the bend.

Back