CONTEST 2 FREE Any Day Tickets to the 2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open

congrats and thanks for the contest

Entries are closed for this contest for the tickets.

@mtbloco had the right idea but the wrong player. Future HOFer David Ortiz wore #34 so @Muchmore18 was 2 numbers closer with his guess of 39. Congrats and I will send you a PM is the next few minutes to get your full legal name to give to the WMPO folks.

Thanks to all that particiapted.

how does one pick the best Rex Sox player... I had to flip a coin.

how does one pick the best Rex Sox player... I had to flip a coin.

Good point. If I just went strictly best, that would have to be Teddy Ballgame. Yaz, Fisk, Rice, Pedro, Clemens, Papi certainly all greats also. But Papi is the only one that won rings!

Great gesture, thanks. Going with 66.

Good point. If I just went strictly best, that would have to be Teddy Ballgame. Yaz, Fisk, Rice, Pedro, Clemens, Papi certainly all greats also. But Papi is the only one that won rings!
I was living in Boston, and working in NYC the day they broke the curse. I saw the sun rise on Manhattan that next day!

37. That is how many times Grand Funk Railroad sang the phrase "I'm getting closer to my hooome" on the record for the song 'I am your Captain'

Awesome prize. Definitely a sporting event I want to go to. Still going to try and talk the group into going.

A discussion for another thread, but it's very, very hard to argue against Ted. Papi got the rings, but Ted is the only one that has a special seat at Fenway

What an awesome thing you are doing! I'm sorry you cant go. Its a quick drive for the wife and I so I will guess #24

Back