We made it! I am glad I decided to go to sleep I would have never made it that late.

There are many other golf forums/sites on the net but after browsing it was very clear to me that this is the most knowledgable and friendly of them all.
As a new member I'm not really sure of the history of the site and I doubt I will ever get the opportunity to play an event due to the distance but I'm definitely glad that I am now a member.

It's clear that you guys put in a lot of work and it shows, this site is awesome and you can clearly see that just by the amount of non members that visit the site. I think it benefits a lot more people than you think.

Well done guys!

You and me both! I crashed with my IPad in my lap. I'm lame when it comes to late night

Haha yeah I tried also I think I made it 800 or so posts left and then my eye lids got way too heavy. Oh same here I have to be up too early

Without re-quoting Smallvilles animated celebratory post...Do you realize that this thing is darn near averaging a post a minute over 4 years?....that's insane... I think that should be the next milestone we look for....when the number of total posts matches the number of minutes this thing has been online...awesome..

So glad I could be a part...even if I only have contributed to .0001 % of the total..

next 2 million bump.

Congrats on 2 mil THP! That is very cool. I'm sure this is just the beginning.

I'm a little late on this, but better late than never right!? I've only been on here a few months, and I can already tell that this place is something special. I've been a part of many other forums on many different subjects and it's always faded within a few months, but not this one. Between the dedicated community you have here, the amazing benefits of forum testing, sweepstakes, and outings, the absolutely unique and in its own class Morgan Cup, and the eager to help members, I can't see myself ever leaving for long. Here's to 2 million more, and to many more after that. Glad I could be a part of it, no matter how small!

Without re-quoting Smallvilles animated celebratory post...Do you realize that this thing is darn near averaging a post a minute over 4 years?....that's insane... I think that should be the next milestone we look for....when the number of total posts matches the number of minutes this thing has been online...awesome..

So glad I could be a part...even if I only have contributed to .0001 % of the total..
It was 454 days from post 1 million to 2 million (2,200 posts a day), so in 653,000 minutes we averaged 1.5 posts a minute! From the beginning we average 0.86 ppm. If we get the third million at the same pace (but it is more likely we will get there a lot faster than 454 days), we'll get there in 2,950,000 minutes!

Five minutes to Wapner. K-Mart sucks.

Thank you to everyone who makes THP possible

Awesome. Thank you for this great community.

thanks THP! you have made my wife hate me whenever I speak of any new golf things that I want! But its all good! Onward to the next gazillion posts....

Congrats to THP, 2 million and counting! Couldn't stay up for this milestone but it's a great accomplishment. The best part, the future only looks brighter...

I think it speaks volumes that we passed this milestone and just keep trucking along!!!

I think it speaks volumes that we passed this milestone and just keep trucking along!!!

Did you think we might just call it quits? hehehe

Happy 2 Million THP. Here's to 200 Million more.

Happy 2 Million THP. Here's to 200 Million more.

When it gets to 200 million, Josh and Morgan's grandkids (if they ever have any kids) will be running the site!

No way I am doing this every day, though I will check it every so often (surprise, hahaha), in the two full days after the milestone, we are averaging 3,215 posts per day. At this exact rate, we will hit three million posts on Elvis Presley's birthday in 2014. (January 8). Thank you, thank you very much.

Congrats on the 2 million milestone Josh and Morgan

Congrats on 2 Million posts! this place is such a great community and a place i truly enjoy being a part of!

Congrats on 2 Million posts! this place is such a great community and a place i truly enjoy being a part of!
You got that right, THP is truly special, I'm just happy I stumbled upon it in the first place!!!

Hard to believe that this was barely over a year ago and now here we are getting close to the 3 million mark. I am sure we will have a new thread for the 3 million mark, and perhaps a surprise or two, but thought this was pretty neat.

Hard to believe that this was barely over a year ago and now here we are getting close to the 3 million mark. I am sure we will have a new thread for the 3 million mark, and perhaps a surprise or two, but thought this was pretty neat.

Wow a million that quick is unreal...speaks volumes about the awesome people round these parts.

WOW! This has been so cool to see and be a part of ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back