2010/2011 College Football Pick em' Challenge

Ynot.!

Bumping this for PM readers! we have 16 now, Get in while you can!

Bumping this up again, been a couple of days.

We have 17 now, games start this Saturday!

I am one of the current 17. The entry name is "GO BLUE!!" instead of "StLCardsFan". I had already created the entry and joined a group so I just added the THP group to my entry.

I am one of the current 17. The entry name is "GO BLUE!!" instead of "StLCardsFan". I had already created the entry and joined a group so I just added the THP group to my entry.

You can change your name, if you wanted..

You can change your name, if you wanted..

Agree, much easier to change the name or make a new entry in your account since we know everyone by their THP names.
We had a guy in the Majors best ball challenge games who I have no idea who he is, even today!

Bump..

First game is at 12:30 PM Eastern time.

I actually remembered to get my picks in!

I'm in.

If you picked Lsu to win, you were not given your points, I'm missing 6 from that game so hopefully they will get it figured out here soon.

Either me or smallville will get the first round results posted up here when they fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm missing 7 from that game.

I just got an email from espn saying they were working on trying to fix it, so should be fixed here soon.

It's fixed. Congrats to snap hook for going a perfect 10 of 10 on the games and getting all points possible(55) Bunch of us are in the mid to high 40s. Week 1 is done for our games we had to pick. Get ready for next week!

What's the saying? Even a blind squirrel finds a nut everyonce and a while.

That was some good picking Snap Hook!

Thanks. Still early guys. I have to be honest. I actually flipped a coin on two of the games. Uconn vs Mich, and i can't remember the other one. I'm marking every putt now with this quarter by the way. gonna play on thursday, I'll tell you guys how many 30 foot putts i make.
:golf3:

Don't forget to get your picks in!

Thanks for the reminder Smalls. Just in the nick of time.

Yeah, I just made my picks before I posted!

Me! But it might not be in this game! HA!

I doubt I will I took too many chances with my picks.

Back