2010/2011 College Football Pick em' Challenge

I sucked it up this week. Missed my 10,7 and 6 point games. O well, always next week.

Bumping this one up. Get your picks in! A few people forgot to pick last week, cough cough OEM! haha

Don't forget your picks for Saturday's games!

Almost forgot about this! But my picks are in.

Get your picks in!

Its a really close race dont want to miss a week, although this is going to be a really tough week to pick the winners. Lots of tough games. Goodluck!

Holy Cow there are some tough picks this week! Thank you Bridges for the reminder, I usually remember this about @ 2:00 every Sat.

I forgot! Carp!

Congrats to snap hook for winning this week with 34 points. Tough tough weekend.

He also took over the lead.

Top 5

Snap hook- 406
Bridges- 401
Staticline- 401
Go Blue-393 (what is your THP username?)
White Rhine-392

Got my picks in. I am WAY behind now after missing last week!

Dont forget your picks. I think only 6 are left that have remembered to pick each week.

Top 5 right now are

Bridges- 521
Staticline- 518
SKJ- 499
Go Blue- 498 (dont know your forum name?)
Knight- 491

Carp again! I was going to make my picks last night. I didn't!

The week that I put up a solid 3 points pretty much took me out of the running. I was borderline top 3 to that point. Oh well, at least this one wasn't for money like my other one... :sad:

Carp again! I was going to make my picks last night. I didn't!

I am still pissed I know I made my picks last week and for some reason it dd not register. Damn you ESPN!! Of course it would of been a good week also!!

I finally got a perfect week, I was getting nervous with Staticline only 3 behind me at the start of this week.

FINAL STANDINGS

Bridges- 576

Staticline- 569

Go Blue- 553

SKJ- 548

Knightgolf- 544

Schweitzer- 537

C. Will- 516

Spank- 487

STANDINGS FOR PEOPLE THAT MISSED 1+ WEEKS

WR- 503 (Missed 1 Week)

Snap Hook- 485 (2 weeks)

Smallville- 468 (2 weeks)

Spinscan- 442 (2 weeks)

One-T- 419 (1 week (really high scoring week, Tried to make it look better for you One-t haha)

GoBigRed- 415 (3 weeks)

The rest in the group missed 6+ weeks so did not add them since scores are way different than most.

I had a lot of fun, looking forward to doing it next year! And oh, it feels good to beat all of you!!! Haha just had to brag 1 time.

Back