2010/2011 College Football Pick em' Challenge

Bridges

Reaction score
Handicap
I created us a group to play on ESPN. You just pick who you think will win each week and whoever has the most TOTAL POINTS at the end of the season wins. Its not a contest, just for fun and bragging rights. Only One entry per person.

HERE IS THE GROUP NAME AND PASSWORD TO GET IN

http://games.espn.go.com/cpickem/en/frontpage

NAME: THP Pick em' (NCAA)
PASSWORD: Hacker

This should be pretty cool to do. The season is about to start so get in quick! Anyone can join as long as your a member.

EDIT: YOU GET POINTS BASED ON HOW YOU RANK EACH GAME. EX: YOU PICK THE TEAM THAT YOU KNOW WILL WIN THAT WEEK AND GIVE THEM THE 10 POINTS AND THE ONE THAT YOU HAVE NO CLUE YOU GIVE IT 1 POINT THEN FILL IN THE OTHERS BASED ON WHAT YOU THINK. THE HIGHER THE CONFIDENCE POINTS IS THE MORE YOU GET SO GAMES THAT YOUR NOT SURE ABOUT GIVE THEM LOWER POINTS LIKE 1 OR 2 AND GAMES YOU "KNOW" WHICH TEAM WILL WHEN GIVE THEM 10 OR 9.

Last edited:
Let me know if I have the wrong link up there, It should work once you sign in your espn account then just join the group. May have to type it into the box to find the group.

I'm in. Thanks for setting up.

I created us a group to play on ESPN. You just pick who you think will win each week and whoever has the most right picks at the end of the season wins. Its not a contest, just for fun and bragging rights unless we decide on something and JB wants to get in on this to. Only One entry per person.

HERE IS THE GROUP NAME AND PASSWORD TO GET IN

http://games.espn.go.com/cpickem/en/frontpage

THP Pick em' (NCAA)
Hacker

This should be pretty cool to do. The season is about to start so get in quick! Anyone can join as long as your a member.

Bridges you got a cap on the membership? Can't sign up till I get home from work.

I am in!

I updated the first post, make sure you read the edit part. I misunderstood that at first, you will see what im talking about when you create your entry..

Bridges I meant is there a cap on total allowed members? I want to join but wont get home till very late tonight. At work and the proxy server wont let me go onto ESPN's contests site.

Nope, there is no set limit. We can can get 100 in there if we wanted but I figured only 10-20 would probably get in. But only one entry per person though.

Nope, there is no set limit. We can can get 100 in there if we wanted but I figured only 10-20 would probably get in. But only one entry per person though.

Ok gonna sign up when I get home. What no alter egos? haha :devil:

I'm in fellas.

We're up to 5 people now. Hopefully we get some more in before it starts!

I'm in.

Im in, thanks

Smallville you feel free to edit/moderate/post results and anything else you do, since your good at all this haha

Im in!

I'm in!!!!!!!!

I'll win, I mean, I'm in.

We're up to 13 now. Games are this saturday,so enter! Dont be Scurrrred :D

Whoo-hoo I'm in, sorry guys last place is locked up :D

I do this every year so glad to see THP has a group I could join.

I do this every year so glad to see THP has a group I could join.

Just remember, that any of these groups are not Official THP sponsored groups. The group will be started by JB or GG whenever it's an official THP or contest group. This one is, unless told otherwise, for bragging rights only.

Just remember, that any of these groups are not Official THP sponsored groups. The group will be started by JB or GG whenever it's an official THP or contest group. This one is, unless told otherwise, for bragging rights only.

Damn it it's a knockoff, I knew it was too good to be a true. :wink:

Back