Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
Sounds like a good idea, if so, I'd join as well :good:

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
I haven't been able to find any. I figured yahoo or someone would have one, but no luck. Then again, I'm not a fantasy sports nut, so I may not be looking in the right place. We'd need to find one soon because play starts tomorrow.

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
i'd recommend that everyone fill out a bracket, send the bracket to you, JB or whoever, then whoever gets the most total wins correct is the big winner. you know, kinda like an ncaa tournament pool or something. maybe we could make a contest out of it?

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
hmm. no one's interested in filling out brackets?

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
If we can get enough interest I'll manage it. We'll follow basic NCAA pool rules, 1 point per win round 1, 2 points per win round 2, 3 points per win round 3 and so on to the finals. Fill the brackets out and email them to me at jason@thehackersparadise.com and I'll keep everyone posted.

Brackets have to be rec'd by tomorrow morning so if you're going to do it do so right away!

It looks like the easiest thing to do would be for you to just print off a bracket for your own records and email me the winners of each match for each round and I'll go from there.

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT go to this website to download a bracket:

Printable bracket for accenture match play
The WGC Accenture Match Play Bracket indicates that we could see a Tiger Woods ... eastern brook trout initiative bridal free game online printable febrero ...
www.jakaro.nl/.../TV120.php?...bracket...accenture+match+play - 11 hours ago - Cached
This is the last one that comes up on the first page of a Google search for Accenture Match Play Bracket Game. I'm fixing the problem it caused now. Malwarebytes is a good thing.

I clicked on the link that I made black bold, didn't look at the web address. Stupid, stupid, stupid. (And I didn't make the link useable in this post).

This is the fourth time I have encountered this. It was on my sister's laptop, my wife's computer, my brother-in-law's laptop and now my computer. It looks like a Windows or Spyware Terminator logo. PITA but it's not that big a deal to fix, more of a hassle than anything. Just make sure you have Malwarebytes or TrojanRemover already loaded because it doesn't let you download anything to fix it. You have to go into Safe Mode to download the fixes.

Last edited:

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
my entries are in. thanks p4b for taking this on.

interlooper

Wishing I was golfing now
Reaction score
Handicap
Sounds like fun... I am going to send an entry. Thanks.

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
I've got a couple entries so far, keep em coming. Don't forget to put your forum name on your email- so far we're good, but just a reminder!

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
I've got a couple entries so far, keep em coming. Don't forget to put your forum name on your email- so far we're good, but just a reminder!
doh! i forgot that on mine. sorry about that. i've been mad scrambling around tonight.

_JL_

Let's Go Pens
Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
Anyone know what happened to Dustin Johnson?
It's showing Villegas up 4 thru 4, all conceded. I'm not complaining (Villegas fan), but you hate to win it like this. Honestly, I thought Johnson had a chance to win this whole thing.

interlooper

Wishing I was golfing now
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone know what happened to Dustin Johnson?
It's showing Villegas up 4 thru 4, all conceded. I'm not complaining (Villegas fan), but you hate to win it like this. Honestly, I thought Johnson had a chance to win this whole thing.
Johnson just started off terribly. Hit in the desert; couldn't get out of a bunker, hit so far off the mark with his drive that shot link couldn't even gauge the distance to the green, etc.

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
Wow, Mike Weir has got out the whipping stick against Quiros so far. He's 5 up thru 8 holes and hasn't made a par yet! 1 bogey and the rest birdies. Good stuff!!

PS- I have a few entries in our little bracket buster side bet that I'll get sorted through and posted later today or tonight when I get home.

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
I'm just catching live scoring on pgatour.com but it's on Golf Channel from 2 to 6 pm EST.

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
One of THP's favorites Brian Gay has advanced over Kenny Perry 2&1, that's a pretty good upset of a 14 seed knocking off a 3 seed. Good work Brian Gay!

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
Came on at 1PM here. Might check that channel.

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
I am very surprised to see Dustin Johnson out so quickly, sure he played Camilo Villegas who is tough but as well as DJ's been playing I expected more out of him. I had him in the elite 8!!!

Spank818

Brian Gaysian
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 4.19
McIlroy with a pretty good comeback against Na.

I forgot what hole it was but I loved how they put the Aimpoint on the hole and Kevin Na just completely went the other way and almost holed it. Just goes to show that there's more than one way to skin a cat.

Spank818

Brian Gaysian
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 4.19
Tim Clark's playing the yellow Srixon Z*'s. Those things are looking good. It'll make it easier to find in the woods.

NikeGolf

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
I am very surprised to see Dustin Johnson out so quickly, sure he played Camilo Villegas who is tough but as well as DJ's been playing I expected more out of him. I had him in the elite 8!!!
In gambler's talk, that was a "trap" match. Most just expected DJ to win because of his recent success, but Camillo is arguably a better overall golfer right now.

I had Camillo winning this match. :D

NikeGolf

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Tim Clark's playing the yellow Srixon Z*'s. Those things are looking good. It'll make it easier to find in the woods.
I like the balls as well.

It would be nice if some of the other ball makers would maybe follow Srixon's lead on that and come out w/ some yellow balls as well.

Slammin'SAM

Never a flatbelly
Reaction score
Handicap
Rare play
My finalists are already out - OUCH. Actually looking good in every bracket except the Gary Player bracket, where all my picks are getting roasted.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in