2011 FedEx Cup Kickoff

9-Iron Man

Exciting Times
Reaction score
Handicap
High
Anybody watching this on GC? Doing the long drive event right now. Bubba leads with 370 yards.

Yup, just watched those guys all hitting the R11 and I think SF 2.0 drivers. Jamie just bombed his 398!!! Shorty

Yup, just watched those guys all hitting the R11 and I think SF 2.0 drivers. Jamie just bombed his 398!!! Shorty

not shawty? lol

Bubba and Jamie in the finals. Longest for Bubba 354 or so. Jamie up now.

I have Jamie's backswing, but he drives it about 150 yards further than me. Just not fair.

402 for Jamie

407 for Jamie!!!

Jamie's left handed shot, still went about 280. Crazy, it even hit someone!

Jamie has my favorite swing of any golfer alive. It is like the club is an extension of his arm. Beautiful swing.

Really impressed with Jamie's accuracy.

I agree that kid is impressive. It really looks like its pretty effortless. I might have a man crush.

I forgot he was only 22. Mighty impressive!!

When he hit his first tee shot OB garrigus made some smart alec remark, only to see him (Jamie) be the most accurate one out there heh.

Man, those R11 sound great.

Jamie has a couple more gears in his swing than most people. He said at one point something about "Mach 5". Wow!!

Yah 153 MPH clubhead speed and 223 MPH ball speed or something ridiculous like that.

I just turned it on and missed the long drive portion, who is this Jamie everyone is gushing about?

I just turned it on and missed the long drive portion, who is this Jamie everyone is gushing about?

The long drive champion one. Sladoski or something.

Thought it was interesting that DJ said the R11 is his regular driver now. I didn't realize he had officially gone to it already.

Thought it was interesting that DJ said the R11 is his regular driver now. I didn't realize he had officially gone to it already.

He meant normal length. He had a 48" long one there too. Atleast thats how I understood it.

Back