2011 THP Fantasy Golf is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Fantasy Golf is about to start and we want to thank the creators of www.worldwidefantasysports.com for their assistance. The league kicks off next week, however because the site is live, you can take part in week 1 as a practice week to familiarize with the setup. You can do so by clicking the Fantasy Golf link on the home page and button at the top of the forum at the top of the site.

Once there select Register your team, input a team name (forum name maybe?) and valid email address. The Pool Name is TheHackersParadise1.

Signing up is very easy and with our custom league set in place, we can have as many teams join as they would like to. Each week it will be your job to pick 10 golfers and based on how they perform, you earn points in the standings. Unlike other systems where you can only use certain guys a few times a year, you can pick your favorites each and every week with this system.

Another great feature in our league is actual LIVE SCORING. That is right, each week you will be able to watch your team and others in the league and how they perform live right from the league setup. No more waiting hours to see how you did or being 9 holes behind in the scoring. Its a very cool feature that we are happy to have in the THP League.

The season is broken down into two halves and and each one will have a winner and of course the overall winner and we have picked out 3 great prizes for the league. Season 1 will include tournaments up to and including the U.S. Open. Season 2 will start immediately following.

Rules
You must be a THP Forum Member with at least 5 posts to register for the league. If you are not a THP Forum member, you will not be eligible for prizes and will find your team removed from the league. Due to legalities of gambling and raffles, THP cannot ask people pay to sign up for the THP Fantasy Golf League, however with the time it takes to run the league, organize the prizes, and maintain it throughout a full year, we strongly hope that you take that into consideration. You can click on the donate button in the green bar on top at the top of the page and make a donation if you would like. You must only have one account. If a second account is created, you may be disqualified from prizes.

Prizes
1st Half
The winner of the 1st half of the year will receive a custom "THP Collection" Mizuno MP T-10 wedge with a custom finish and 1 of a kind stampings.

971867402_4CcGv-M.jpg

2nd Half
The winner of the 2nd half of the year will receive a custom "THP Collection" Bettinardi BB32 putter that has custom etching of the THP Logo on the sole and custom stampings and paintfill.

968407340_GEWbx-M.jpg

Overall Winner
The overall winner will receive a brand new Bushnell XGC+ GPS unit that comes loaded with thousands of courses already on the unit, as well as a HUGE THP Prize Pack.

prod_yardage_pro_xgc_plus-266x300.jpg

Last edited:
Nice prizes! This should be a lot of fun.

This is going to be so much fun! Oh and the prizes....wow, can you say AMAZING? Thanks THP, this place just continues to get better and better!

Awesome! Signing up now.

awesome!! cannot wait - count me in!

This is going to be so awesome! Way to go THP with such a great feature!

Justin Rose
Steve Stricker
Bubba Watson
Matt Kuchar
Camilo Villegas
Dustin Johnson
Jim Furyk
Ernie Els
Zach Johnson
Graeme McDowell

Theres Team Thainer this week!

and I'm in.

signed up! team name : cg13 - to keep it simple! thanks THP for the great prizes too!!

Joined. Will be interesting to see how this site does...

I'm glad week 1 doesn't count, we picked dang near the entire field!! Ha, gonna be cool, I like the pick 10 feature as it gives you a chance to recover from a missed cut with some other top finishes. Good luck everyone!

I'm in!

Headed over to sign up now and I love the prizes. Should be a lot of fun. Thanks THP for everything you all do for golf enthusiasts throughout the world.

sweeeet prizes. I will join up asap

count me in...

Justin Rose
Steve Stricker
Bubba Watson
Matt Kuchar
Camilo Villegas
Dustin Johnson
Jim Furyk
Ernie Els
Zach Johnson
Graeme McDowell

Theres Team Thainer this week!

was it hard not having lukey dukey there to pick?

i'm in! Team TC, gonna wreck shop!

i picked only non americans! that's how i roll.

I'm in as well, This is gonna be fun

I'm in!!!!!!!! The Grossmen have officially entered the world of Fantasy Golf!!!!!

Dustin Johnson
Bubba Watson
Stuart Appleby
Tim Clark
Jim Furyk
Hunter Mahan
Ernie Els
Graeme McDowell
Francesco Molinari
Ian Poulter

Theres mine. I will probably come in dead last, but I just had to pick Bubba...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back