2011 THP Fantasy Golf is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed up yesterday, donated today Thanks JB and GG for running this league should be awesome lots of people we just need everyone to stick with it!

Signed up this morning and donation is on the way. Thanks JB & GG for adding another great event to THP.....

My picks for the practice week are in.

Same here! It's nice and simple, great choice THP!

Hey guys, quick update, as of now we have 85 people in on this! Had we opted for a Yahoo account we would have been full 35 players ago. Great stuff guys, I love to see the participation this high!

Hey guys, quick update, as of now we have 85 people in on this! Had we opted for a Yahoo account we would have been full 35 players ago. Great stuff guys, I love to see the participation this high!

Great news!!

Alright my guys are set. I am pretty sure I am going to get creamed! Is it bad that I didn't even know who some of the guys are? :)

Read it and weep boy's! Why even bother, I have this in the bag, haha.

M Kuchar
F Molinari
A Scott
S Stricker
D Johnson
G McDowell
A Kim
H Mahan
G Ogilvy
J Furyk

edit: I'm still on the fence with Kim. May take him a while to get his sea legs.

You think those picks are tough...try The Euro Tour !!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Alright my guys are set. I am pretty sure I am going to get creamed! Is it bad that I didn't even know who some of the guys are? :)

This is my first time playing are we picking the top 10 in order or just the our thought on what the top 10 will be?

This is my first time playing are we picking the top 10 in order or just the our thought on what the top 10 will be?

Just pick the 10 players who you think will finish best....your points are based upon the total dollars your team wins ( based on the Official PGA Tour Money Results for that tournament ).

My picks are in!

It's on like Donkey Kong.

I hope all 85 get a chance to donate.

I hope all 85 get a chance to donate.
I hear ya Thainer, thanks for chiming in with that too. Guys the more donations we get to offset costs the more we'll be able to do cool stuff like this in the future! Donate button is your friend!

Lol. That is awesome. I'm gonna try and stay clear of your team. I've seen the Fantasy Football side of GG haha.

Make no mistake though, The Grossmen won't be denied!
I changed my avatar to reflect my Fantasy Golf status for the season.

I've signed up - here's to beginner's luck (never played fantasy golf before).

Fantasy Golf!!!! WOOT!!!!! Lets go Kuch!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back