2011 THP Fantasy Golf is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it ok for uk peeps to enter

Yes of course. Keep in mind that shipping things to the UK is quite costly when thinking about donating. Thank you.

Just signed up. This will be fun.... well, fun besting all you guys and gals! :bananadance:

Should be a lot of fun, good luck to all!

Can't wait to donate, but that is for another week when I have recovered from the holiday givings.

Can't wait to donate, but that is for another week when I have recovered from the holiday givings.

Unfortunately, in the same spot. Already signed up, just waiting for things to come down from holidays and trips to urgent care already for the year.

Tee Times are posted !

Tee Times are posted !

I see the tee-times are posted. We are close to passing the 100 mark. COOL ! :banana::banana:

I'm in!

Just donated :angel: and signed up for the league..should be fun!

This is going to be huge, and it's great to see all the new donor tags too.

How do I sign up? I went to register my team but it said my pool name does not exist... Help?!?!

How do I sign up? I went to register my team but it said my pool name does not exist... Help?!?!

Hmmm. Im not having those issues. Make sure that League name is in the right spot maybe. I made that mistake the first time.

Hmmm. Im not having those issues. Make sure that League name is in the right spot maybe. I made that mistake the first time.

and i believe it is case sensitive.

Click on "Register Your Team"

The Pool Name is: TheHackersParadise1

Select a team name. password, and fill in the other fields ( email address etc. )

*** NOTE *** if the Security Code has uppercase characters , enter them as uppercase.

When all of that is correct, you should be at the User Login Screen...

Login, and pick your 10 players....

Hope that helps.

Copy and paste the name from the first post, that way you know you have it right. It's what I did.

and i believe it is case sensitive.

I think so too. Like smalls said, copy and paste it to be sure.

Would it help if this page was a sticky to make finding the page quicker? Then copy and paste the "TheHackersParadise1" and click that link to log in.

Looking forward to the season! Have my team and my selection in for this week! Thanks for setting this up THP!!

and I just made my donation! thanks again guys!

The deadline for entries for The Hyundai Tournament of Champions is 3:20 PM EST on Thursday.

If you miss the Hyundai, You can still register, and get in for The Sony Open.

If you have registered, and not made your picks for this week...pitter-patter, let's get at 'er.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back